Saturday, October 20, 2012

THE WEEKLY REWIND at THE BOOKISH BABE, #25




THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.

Book Haul

 

For Review:

Just for Now (Sea Breeze #4)The Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy)iFrankensteinConfessions of an Alli Cat  (The Cougar Chronicles, #1)Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)


Bought:
Breathe (Breathe, #1)Sean Griswold's HeadCaptive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1)Zola's Pride (Southern Arcana, #2.5)Kamikaze (Last Call, #1)Hurricane (Last Call, #2)Tequila Sunrise (Last Call, #3)Wild Card (Down & Dirty, #1)


Trade:
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)


Won:
Lucky BreakGabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1)Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno #2)


Awesome People


Search Terms That Led to This Blog
  • " 'just for now' and 'just of now' by abbi glines" - That would be Just For Now. Here's the cover. I currently have this bad boy loaded on my Kindle. Don't hate me.
  • "between the lines by tammara webber" - FINALLY! After months of TW's searches landing here, I went for a month long dry spell. I can finally be happy again. Here's my review.
  • "opal by jennifer l armentrout teasers" - Nope. I haven't even seen a teaser.
  • "andrew lincoln love actually" - YES! I loved Andrew Lincoln in Love Actually. I would happily take that stupid Juliet's place. He is the only reason I even attempted to watch The Walking Dead. Here's my Love Actually Christmas post.
 
 
This Week's Posts
 
Reviews ~ Blood Series (Blood Singers, Blood Song) by Tamara Rose Blodgett, Iridescent by Carol Oates, Losing It by Cora Carmack, Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake, Blood Bond by Heather Hildenbrand, Double Time by Olivia Cunning
 
Memes ~ Teaser Tuesday (Losing It), Waiting on Wednesday (Rockoholic)

Special Features ~ Drain You Blog Hop, A Week with The Vincent Boys

Giveaways - Blood Series (2 winners/Intl), Iridescent (ebooks, Intl) Losing It (ebooks/Intl), Blood Bond (ebooks/Intl), Drain You (Prize Pack including books, swag, gift cards), A Week with The Vincent Boys (Huge Prize Pack featuring books, posters, swag/US and Intl)
 

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I have heard really good things about Gabriels Inferno and I am hoping to find time to read it soon! Enjoy all your books!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you got captive in the dark!? How exciting! Im dying to know what you think about this one. Definitely a total mind fuck! Awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow super awesome haul!! I am dying to read Days of Blood and Starlight!! The Last Call series looks hot!!! I can't wait to see what you think of iFrankenstein. I turned it down because I really need to get caught up with stuff. You got some really awesome books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul Andrea :) !! I look forward to know what you think of Touch of Frost .. I've heard awesome things about the series and I really can't wait to read it myself ! Happy reading darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confessions of an Alli Cat sounds adorable!! Hope you enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy Moira Rogers! I think Kamikaze remains my favorite steamy read of theirs. *fans self* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohh lots of goodies this week! I really need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I also want to read Breathe and Captive in the Dark. I have Gabriel's Inferno but just never got into it. I need to give it a go again sometime. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lots of awesome looking books! I'm hoping to find time to read both Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Days of Blood and Starlight soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Days of Blood and Starlight! I am so excited to start that one! Great book week =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I hope you love the Gabriel Series as much as I do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many amazing books! I can't wait to read your reviews for many of them.

    Happy reading! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post