Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...

 
How My Summer Went Up in FlamesSeries: Stand alone
Genre: Contemporary YA
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: 5/7/13
 
Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken—and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie just wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But with every mile marker that passes, Rosie discovers a new sense of self…and that sometimes the best revenge is moving on.

 
 Why I'm Waiting ~ Great cover. Fun story. And a ROAD TRIP!

20 comments:

  1. Road trip books are THE BEST! :) I can't wait for this book either!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I think we share the same brain Andrea! I was thinking of doing this book for one of my upcoming wow posts, it sounds super cute and plus I adore books with road trips! It's a shame about the far away release date! But a brilliant pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this on Goodreads I instantly knew I needed to read it. It's sounds awesome! Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this one around a lot lately and it sounds really awesome!! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like my kind of book. I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Road trip!! Love it. This one sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, sounds sweet. And a road trip? Can't resist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great I think I'll have to add it to my TBR list

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds awesome. Setting cars on fire... nice lol.

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for this one! I love the concept of revenge and all the different outcomes of it. So many great books being released next May. Good thing it's my birthday that month. My family knows to buy me Amazon gift cards for my book addiction/obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hadn't seen this one before. Sounds good! I love W.o.W. posts. Great way to find out about new books coming out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen this a few times, and I think it looks great! Road trips books = epic!

    My WOW

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has been on my TBR for awhile! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've had my eye on this one for quite some time. Love the cover and love books about road trips. It looks like it's gonna be a fun book. Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my post :)

    Oh & Happy Halloween ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have this on my tbr and I can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing.
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Road trip stories are the best!!! Nice choice.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Road trip!! Maybe he deserved his car being set on fire! Heehee! This looks like a lot of fun and I love the cover. Great choice, Andrea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never been so excited for a contemporary! LOVE road trips and a girl that lights a cheating boyfriends car on fire! LOL Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post