Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ THE PRINCE (THE ORIGINAL SINNERS #3) by TIFFANY REISZ




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...
 


The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)Series: The Original Sinners #3
Publisher: Harlequin Mira
Publication Date: Nov. 20, 2012

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...preferably in bed. That's always been Kingsley Edge's strategy with his associate, the notorious New York dominatrix Nora Sutherlin. But with Nora away in Kentucky, now it's Kingsley's chance to take her place at the feet of the only man he's ever wanted-So ren, Nora's on-again, off-again lover-until a new threat from an old enemy forces him to confront his past.

Wes Railey is still the object of Nora's tamest yet most maddening fantasies, and the one man she can't forget. He's young. He's wonderful. He's also thoroughbred royalty and she's in "his" world now. But Nora is no simpering Southern belle, and her dream of fitting into Wesley's world is perpetually at odds with her dear So ren's relentlessly seductive pull.

Two worlds of wealth and passion call to her and whichever one Nora chooses, it will be the hardest decision she will ever have to make...unless someone makes it for her....

Why I'm Waiting ~ Kingsley and Soren. This promised pairing is almost more than my poor brain can comprehend. If you've read the first two books in the series, The Siren and The Angel, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, get thee to the nearest book supplier and remedy that...STAT.

 
 

26 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series before now but it sounds great!

    A nice WoW pick Andrea, thank goodness you don't have a huge wait :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series seems pretty cool, I've the first few chapters of The Siren online. I hope you get your hands on The Angel soon!!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this series before and though it isn't in my usual array of genres I will probably check it out soon! Thanks for sharing. ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have The Siren, I just need to read it. I guess it's good I put it off because the last one's coming out soon. I hate cliffhangers. Nice pick Andrea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this book on another wow awhile back and it has me curious about the series. Sounds like an interesting and smexy romance.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like many others I hadn't heard of this series either, but it sounds like a fun series! and at least you don't have to wait too long for it's release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of this, but it sounds great. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I've seen the first 2 books floating around the blogs, lately, but I haven't seen this cover, yet. I really have to start this series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Get thee to the nearest book supplier and remedy that...STAT." Bahaha. Um, I guess I'd better get on that. :P This does sound like a great series, though, and I can see why you're waiting on this book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I finally bought The Siren. Can't wait to read it. I know how much you love her writing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have The Angel on my kindle, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. I love Tiffany's writing. She's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read the first two books, but it sounds like I need to. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm... this is a new series to me. But you're definitely succeeding in talking me into reading it!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that cover!!! I haven't read any of these books, but they sound great! Thanks for sharing babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Honestly I'm afraid to read this series. It might be beyond what I can handle lol

    I have to say this third book sounds more interesting to me than the first two did. Maybe it's one of those things that will work better for me if I read them all together instead of waiting between books.

    ReplyDelete
  17. An intriguing pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-owlet-by-emma.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds great! I'm adding it to my TBR list. Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've not read the first two in this series, but they are definitely on my list now!!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read The Siren (Book 1) on a recommendation from a friend. Tiffany's writing reaches out and snares you. Her characters tie you up inside and don't let go. I could barely contain myself until The Angel (Book 2) came out. (Love the cover too!) I was not disappointed, except that I now have to wait for The Prince!

    Once you read them, you'll be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the first time I hear of this series, thanks for bringing it to my attention Andrea :). I look forward to have your opinion on this book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ever since I saw the first book in this series on your blog, I have been dying to start it! Hopefully I will soon and I am already excited for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've not come across this series yet. Will have to look into it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have the first two and haven't read them. TIME! I need more time.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  25. read first 2 books,highly addicting romance and suspense!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post