Saturday, October 6, 2012

THE WEEKLY REWIND at THE BOOKISH BABE, #23




THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.

Book Haul



For Review
Blood Song (Blood Series, #2)Sugar RushLosing It


Bought:
Exhale (Just Breathe, #2)Redemption (Penton Legacy #1)Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #1)


Awesome People
 
Search Terms That Led to This Blog
  • "chris hemsworth" - 43 PEOPLE FOUND MY BLOG USING THIS TERM! *faints* Here you go!
  • "down to you by m. leighton" Lots of folks were searching for this. There were FOUR variations of this term. The Davenports are here to please.
  • "most sexy books like sexy summer" - ?????
  • "a fractured light review" - Loved that book. Here's my review.
 
 
This Week's Posts
Reviews - Going Under (Going Under #1); Ceaseless (Existence Trilogy #3) by Abbi Glines; The Devil's Metal (Devils #1) by Karina Halle; Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson; My Boyfriend Merlin (My Merlin #1) by Priya Ardis; Diary of a One Night by Alexandrea Weis
 
 
Giveaways-


Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. For some reason I can't get your video to play, it's not clickable but I like the look of your haul this week, especially Losing It - I so want to read that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seeing Losing It all over the place lately! That book sounds amazing and I cannot wait to read it!

    Happy reading! My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Losing It and Sugar Rush too!!!

    And Chris Hemsworth is HOT ... checks out link

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot to add Sugar Rush to my StS post. Losing It sounds so good!! You got great books this week chick!! Dude! And Chris Hemsworth... *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your video is not clickable :( SAD!
    Losing You looks like it's going to be good, I'm looking forward to that one.
    Also, I had to go see about the search phrases for Down to You in the last week after this, and there were 10 variations! I didn't even think there COULD be that many! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why but I can't get your vlog to play for me this week. I'm going to miss that wonderful southern accent you have!

    Losing It and Sugar Rush sound really good, I just added them to my TBR. Thanks for linking up the titles, btw. It makes it much easier to check them out. Nice haul Andrea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books girl! I always love looking at the search terms that brought peeps to your blog! So fun.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. As they've already mentioned, your video doesn't work. :( But great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all!! The cover of Exhale is pretty eye-catching... :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Stacking the Shelves! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul Andrea :) !! I love the cover for Wander Dust and I look forward to know what you think of it. Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Wander Dust looks pretty good!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yay you got Losing It! It sounded awesome on your wow and I look forward to your thoughts! Wander Dust sounds great and I grabbed it a bit ago when it was free. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the Blood Song cover is stunning! THis series has some great reviews on Goodreads--I might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Losing It. Ok maybe it will be a good book, but everytime I see that cover I cringe! It's just. NO! LOL It's so awkward. Oooh I really like the cover for Wonder Dust, that one looks good. Great haul this week chick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful haul Andrea! I can't wait to see what you think of Losing It & Exhale (I really liked Inhale).

    I always get a giggle out of the search terms ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy all these. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say about Sugar Rush, it looks like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Losing It was great! I really enjoyed it. It was a fast read too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really need to read Inhale by Kendall Grey, because I have heard amazing things. At this point I should just read Inhale and Exhale back to back. I love the cover to Blood Song! I hope you enjoy all your beautiful books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great books...especially Wander Dust...that cover is so pretty! Enjoy!
    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post