Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ ROCKOHOLIC BY C.J. SKUSE




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
 
RockoholicSeries: N/A
Genre: Contemporary YA
Publisher: Scholastic
Publication Date: Nov. 1, 2012
 
 

She's got it bad, and he ain't good -- he's in her garage?

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me..."

Gonna have to face it: Jody's addicted to Jackson Gatlin, frontman of The Regulators, and after her best bud Mac scores tickets, she's front and center at his sold-out concert. But when she gets mashed in the moshpit and bodysurfs backstage, she's got more than a mild concussion to deal with. By the next morning, the strung-out rock star is coming down in her garage. Jody -- oops -- kind of kidnapped him. By accident. With a Curly Wurly candy bar. And now he doesn't want to leave.

It's a rock-star abduction worthy of an MTV reality series...but who got punk'd?!


 
Why I'm Waiting ~  This sounds so cute! Plus, my friend Jessica and I may/may not have future plans to abduct Pete from Chevelle.

What are you waiting on this week?

 

20 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this one as well! Sounds so fun and I can totally relate to wanting to take a sexy rock star home with you. lol
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before now but it sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing Andrea :)

    My WoW - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-17th-october.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this a different cover to the original UK one. I have that UK one (yet to read it) but I prefer this one!!

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds awesome. While your stealing rock stars, mind if we nab some Leto boys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds awesome! I requested it on NetGalley and they denied me. I almost never get denied by them so I was sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that's so funny! This one does look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just traded for this one, and I'm excited to start it! Great pick.

    My WOW

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Too cute. You and your rock star books - it's like you can stiff them out anywhere. Good thing I like those too and follow your blog! :)

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I've had this one on my TBR for awhile. It does sound cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds pretty fun. I read one rock book contempoary YA a while back, Guitar Girl and this one held similar appeal to me. I have it on my TBR list too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! Love Chevelle! You do love your rock star books, huh? :P This one does sound SUPER cute, though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the sound of this book Andrea! It sounds super fun and I adore music themed books! A great pick this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited to read this! I requested it from NetGalley months ago and just got approved yesterday! Yay me. (This was released in the U.K. last year, but it's new to the U.S.)
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds so funny! Gotta love those sexy rock stars! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just got this one from NetGalley and I cant wait to start it, it sounds adorable!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that cover! This looks like such a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This does sound really cute. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i've been wanting to read this for so long. awesome pick.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Cindi's idea to steal Leto! Yum. I just got this one through Netgalley, so I'm dying to read it too. Hopefully it's good. Great pick Andrea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol Might want to delete that. You don't want anything incriminating once he goes missing :)

    Can't wait to rad this either. Hope I get to get to it soon. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post