Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays ( Love, Actually - Style) !

Hey, guys! It's Christmas Eve, finally! I am taking a blog break through New Year's Day.
Don't fret, I'll be back on January 2, just as crazy as ever.
But before I go, I wanted to leave you with some Christmas Cheer, "Andrea-style", courtesy of my favorite holiday movie Love, Actually.

The story of mine & hubby's life.
Simply because I love Colin Firth.
Andrew Lincoln, sans zombies. Sigh...

Take a cue from Billy,  Live It Up!






I hope you all have Happy Holidays, however you celebrate!








3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Enjoy your much deserved blogging break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I feel your pain on that first pic. :-) Happy holidays, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post