Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox {Vlog}


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is a great way to put a spotlight on books received during the past week.






Won ~
Fairy Metal Thunder (Songs of...Fairy Metal Thunder (Songs of Magic, #1) by JL Bryan (Thanks to Misfit Salon)
Zombie Queen of Newbury HighZombie Queen of Newbury High) by Amanda Ashby (Thanks to PageTurner blog)


Bought ~
DestinedDestined by Jessie Harrell


Traded For ~
After ObsessionAfter Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
Original Sin (Personal Demons,...Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2) by Lisa Desrochers
Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely,...Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr
Everneath (Everneath, #1)Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton


For Review ~
PartialsPartials by Dan Wells (Thanks to Harper Pub)
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows (Thanks to Harper Pub)
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire...Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton (Thanks to Harper Pub)
Havoc (Deviants #2)Havoc (Deviant, #2) by Jeff Sampson (Thanks to Harper Pub)
BalthazarBalthazar by Claudia Gray (Thanks to Harper Pub)
SlideSlide by Jill Hathaway (Thanks to Harper Pub)
BewitchingBewitching by Alex Flinn (Thanks to Harper Pub)
Under the Never Sky (Hardcover)Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


Whew, I'm tired! Leave a link so I can check out your mailbox.


21 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for the release of Everneath, Under the Never Sky, and Partials! They all sound SO good. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay wicked lovely. Love all those books. I have them if u ever need to borrow. I can't watch you blog at hospital :( but I promise to catch up on obnoxious comments soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Amazing mailbox! I love Wicked Lovely and I'm desperate to read Everneath!
    And I really loved Slide! I hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of awesome books! I can't freaking wait to read Partials. It looks amazing! Wonderful IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a lot of awesome books! I can't freaking wait to read Partials and everneath

    ReplyDelete
  6. partials is def. at the top of my wishlist right now!!! and I've such good things about under the never sky!!! great book week for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for Harper Teen sending you some blogger love!!!! <3 Bewitching IS a Beastly spin-off BTW. It's about the witch from Beastly!

    Excited for your reviews for a few of those and excited to read my copy of a few of those as well!!! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got a ton of awesome books! I really want After Obsession!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got a lot of awesome books this week! I hope you enjoy all of them! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haul, you have got some awesome books. Destined looks good. Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my that's an amazing IMM. I'll take one of everything...LOL After Obsession is really good. I hope Carrie and Steven write together again soon. Enjoy all of your fabulous new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh a lot of books I want to read, I hope you'll like them all

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul! Your mailbox is packed this week! Wings of the Wicked is a great read. Enjoy your books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh you got Partials!! Lucky you! And I really enjoyed Destined it's so cute! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice group of books! I hope you enjoy all of those! Your package from Harper is beyond awesome, so jealous!I cannot wait to see what you think of all of those. Thanks for sharing!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg omg omg.. you got partials.. I want to make love to that cover.. not the girl on the cover, I just love it.. I feel the same with dystopians lately but that particular one has been winking and giving me the bedroom eyes.

    so holy books.. you could take a bath in them.. that could be your new profile pic.. get in the tub and cover yourself in arcs. So much for catching up, eh? lol

    You got a lot of great ones though. I can't wait for you to read Wicked Lovely.. I adore that series.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! What a fabulous haul!

    Here's my IMM: http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome haul!!!! I want Havoc and Under the Never Sky sooooo bad!!! Destined is a great read so I hope you enjoy it :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Win a GLOW audiobook!

    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got a lot of good books. Happy Reading!:)
    My IMM
    I like your accent.:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome IMM! You got a ton of great books this week. I can't wait for the release of most of these. Hope you enjoy them!

    Jennie
    My Cute Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post