Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
Inhale (Just Breathe Trilogy, #1)Strangers in reality, inseparable in dreams…

After years of suffocating under her boss’s scrutiny, whale biologist Zoe Morgan finally lands a job as director of a tagging project in Hervey Bay, Australia. Success Down Under all but guarantees her the promotion of a lifetime, and Zoe won’t let anything—or anyone—stand in her way. Not the whale voices she suddenly hears in her head, not the ex who won’t take no for an answer, and especially not the gorgeous figment of her imagination who keeps saving her from the fiery hell of her dreams.

Gavin Cassidy hasn’t been called to help a human Wyldling in over a year, which is fine by him. Still blaming himself for the death of his partner, he keeps the guilt at bay by indulging in every excess his rock star persona affords. That is, until he’s summoned to protect Zoe from the Fyres and learns his new charge is the key to restoring order in the dying Dreaming. He never expects to fall for the feisty Dr. Morgan…nor does he realize he may have to sacrifice the woman he loves to save an entire country.
~From GoodReads

Why I'm Waiting: I have to admit, I adore author Kendall Grey. I have to see what her brilliant mind has created. Kendall has an intense passion for her trilogy, and whales, and hot men. Can. Not. Wait.

ebook
Expected publication: May 1st 2012

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is the first I've heard of this.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of it but hearing a whales voice in your head definitely sounds intriguing.

    Visit My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... This is the first time I've seen this book. It sounds intriguing. Love the cover, like a lot!!! Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!!

    New follower! YAY! ^_^

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this one looks amazing, definitely adding this one on my pile ;)

    Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hadn't heard of this before! It sounds like something I would really like. I love the look of the cover, too. Great pick and thanks for sharing! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is me SQUEEEEEEEE-ing! <--- Hahahaha! What a super surprise this was! Thanks so much, Andrea, for putting INHALE up on your blog. I can't wait for you to read it.

    And big thanks to the commenters here who added INHALE to your TBR pile. That seriously made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS STORY!! Zoe and Gavin **le sigh**

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds exciting! Unique...tempting!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this, I really like the cover. Thanks for sharing. Here's my WoW http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-www-wednesday-12_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely checking this out. I haven't read anything by this author yet, so I'll have some things to keep me busy until this one comes out. Yay!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cover is breathtaking! I just love it, I already put it on my TBR list on Goodreads! The story sounds amazing, thank you for introducing me to yet another book!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds fantastic. I will need to check out if this is first book. I follow Kendall on twitter and she's hilarious. THanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! It's a new find for me, and I really like the cover. It pretty, but simple. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-3-lenobias-vow.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Pick!

    here is my WOW

    .... Oh, I don't have one :( so I guess that makes this comment kinda pointless, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one sounds intriguing--and what a great cover! Nice pick. :)

    P.S. Hope you enjoy Clockwork Prince!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of Inhale before but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post