Thursday, December 1, 2011
YA Contemporary Reading Challenge 2012
So, I'm signing up for my first reading challenge! I've decided to go for the YA Contemporary Challenge of 2012. I've been in a very "contemporary reading mood" and decided to go for it.
There are three levels to the challenge. I'm going for
Level 2: 10+ books
I usually blow through my reading goals, so I may up this at some point.
Here is my list of the books I've chosen for the challenge, so far.
1. The Fault in Our Stars (John Green)
2. Fracture (Megan Miranda)
3. My Life Next Door (Huntley Fitzpatrick)
4. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Stephanie Perkins)
5. The Story of Us (Deb Caletti)
6. Wanderlove (Kirsten Hubbard)
7. Keep Holding On (Susane Colasanti)
8. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (Jennifer E. Smith)
I'm not sure that I will be reading the books listed, but it's nice to have a starting point. I've left it wide open, to add as I choose. One of my favorite indie authors, Abbi Glines, writes contemporary YA, so I expect to add a few of her books to this list.
Are any of you signed up? Let's help each other along!