Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...

Shine (Shade, #3)
No other love has burned so bright

Life can change in an instant, and no one understands that better than Aura. It’s been almost a year since her boyfriend tragically died. She’s finally letting go of Logan’s violet-hued ghost, but not her search to uncover the truth about her past.As the first in a generation that can see ghosts, Aura is convinced that she has a connection to the Shift. She’s trusted Zachary, ever patient and ever by her side, with all that she knows. But when the government threatens his life in an attempt to learn Aura’s secrets, she will stop at nothing to protect herself and the one she loves...even if that means betraying her own heart.
~From GoodReads

Why I'm waiting... Um, if you know me at all, this is the most obvious choice. Shine is my most-anticipated book of 2012, with the exception of Lust for Life, also by Jeri Smith-Ready. I'm sure I will be blubbering, and tweeting, about Shine as I read it. Bring on the tissues.

You can pre-order Shine at:
Constellation Books (where you can get a SIGNED copy!)  |  Amazon

14 comments:

  1. I like the cover! The book sounds interesting! I think this is my third time seeing it. Pretty cover, in deed! Thank you for featuring it! Great pick!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not waiting on this one yet. :P But I have shift, so after I read that, i'm sure I'll be waiting on this.

    So many books to read. *sigh*

    I know I told you before, but I love these new covers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really interesting read! So many great books coming out this year.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely on my list too! I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no read this series, but it does sound really good. I think I will put the first one my wishlist for Christmas. Thank you for sharing, and for stopping by as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so bad. I love this series! and yet I STILL haven't read Shade. What is wrong with me?

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't red Shift yet, but I loved Shade and am looking forward to reading both Shift and Shine.

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-2-dreaming-awake.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this series, but it sounds AWESOME and totally different. Love the name Aura, and I want to know what the Shift is. The cover is way cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suck! I own her books but I haven't read them yet! Why do I have so many books to read??? I want to read all the books waiting for me on my shelf now!

    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
    bookluvrmindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this series, but it sounds great! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't read the first book. The synopsis of the whole series sounds really interesting. Great pick and thanks for stopping by my blog :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait! I haven't read the first book yet! I really need to do that, since everyone is always praising it to the high heavens. These books are coming out too fast. No way I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great WoW pick. Now all I need to do is buy and read the first book before this one comes out. Here's My WoW

    Peace, Love & Good Books From Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post