Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
Sweet EvilWhat if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being
bad influences? This is life for sons and daughters of fallen
angels in Sweet Evil.

Anna, a tender-hearted southern girl, was born with the sixth
sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of
a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger,
but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring
Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her
will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned
you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

A cross-country trip forces Anna and Kai to face the reality
that hope and love are not options for their kind. When it's
time for Anna to confront her demons, will she choose to embrace
her halo or her horns? From GoodReads)
Isn't this the most gorgeous book? I can't wait to get my hands on it. In fact, I have two copies on pre-order (so I can share the love)!
Paperback, 464 pages
Expected publication: May 1st 2012 by HarperTeen
You can pre-order Sweet Evil at:

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover. I'm looking forward to this one as well. Thanks for stopping by!

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous cover! Oh the dangerous guy! Always a draw to him!

    Visit my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks and sounds so good, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick Andrea! This cover is gorgeous I def. have my eye on this one too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick!! I am looking forward to this one too. The cover is so pretty, and it just sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a pretty gorgeous book! The summary seems neat, I'm off to check it out on Amazon :)

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE this cover. I think YA books need more guys on the covers... don't you? ;) lol I think the synopsis reveals a little more about the romance than I want to know (I'd rather go into it blissfully unaware that it's probably not going to work out) however I'll still pick it up! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had this featured on my wow a couple of weeks ago, awesome pick!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cover is definitely stunning! I just love it! The synopsis also sounds good as well!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read this just so I can find out what she picks, halo or horns. I'm so easy, lol. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I haven't heard of this book yet!! what a stunning cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cover would snag me right away! Still, I'm a bit reluctant. I'm one of those people who feel like if you read one angel book you've read 'em all. Still, this one has the capacity to surprise me so...

    Have an awesome reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes yes yes! I'm SO excited to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh, I think I saw this last week too and yes, I love the sound of it! I think it can definitely be an awesome read. Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, this cover is amazing! As long as a hot guy and girl in a pretty dress are on it together, I'm more likely to love it. This one sounds good. Putting it on my TBR right now.

    Mine is a book you know already... http://abnormallyparanormal.blogspot.com/2011/12/future-reads-14-existence-by-abbi.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, for sure! Haven't heard of this one, but it sounds great! Very mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have Sweet Evil on my TBR pile too! Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to read it as well.

    nicoleslibrary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm looking forward to this one as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post