Saturday, March 2, 2013

THE WEEKLY REWIND, #42




THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.

Book Haul


 

For Review:

This Is What Happy Looks LikeOneNocover-blank-133x176A Terrible LoveBroken: Secrets In Madison Falls




Bought:

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)Dear CassieMore than Meets the Ink (Bowen, #1)Heavy Issues (Bowen, #2)Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)Rule (Rule, #1)Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1)Comfort FoodHeart and SoulHeart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2)Blackbird (a Sometimes Never novella)UntitledOffside (The Barker Triplets, #1)



Won/Gifted:

The Complete Groupie Trilogy

Thanks to:
 
Search Term Fun
 
  • "i love my kinx blog" -- DEAD. This is one of the most fantastic terms EVER.
  • "postal babe thon"--....is this a thing? I'm not sure what's happening here, but I think I like it.
  • "dead sky morning trailer" --Yay! I posted the trailer reveal a long time ago! Here it is.
  • "brightest kind of darkness book wiki" --What's a book wiki?
 
 
Blog Recap

Reviews: Farseed (Seed #2) by Pamela Sargent, The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding, Never Too Far (Too Far #2) by Abbi Glines, Eve of Darkness and Eve of Destruction (Marked #1-2) by Sylvia Day, Stalk Me and Kiss Me (Keatyn Chronicles #1-2) by Jillian Dodd, Take What You Want by Jeanette Grey
 
 
  


Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!



Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Wow lots of goodies this week! I cant wait to see what you think of Rule. I had heard good things, but I was leery because of the editing but now that you mention it was re-edited I may give it a shot. Great vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Here's to epic book hauls! :) Though, I do wish mine had included This is What Happy Looks Like, I am still happy you got it. :D Hope you love it as much as you enjoyed TSPoLaFS. I'm actually thinking of re-reading that one soon. Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read This is What Happy Looks like this past week and loved it! Hope you do, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I would have never imagined that you have not read the famous BDB series. I love that series and can not wait for the latest book to come out in a few weeks. I just hope school allows me the time to read all the yummy pages of it lol.

    Well happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really must buy a copy of Sins and Needles already, there have been so many praising review for that one! Also yay for This is What Happy Looks Like! I hope you enjoy all your reads Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite enjoyed Fallen Too Far. Looking forward to reading the sequel! Eek, you got This Is What Happy Looks Like! I'm excited about that one, it sounds cute. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sins & Needles! That one was so damn good, I hope you love it. I think you will. This is What Happy looks like is one that I am so excited about. I haven't read her previous book but I heard nothing but great things about it. Wonderful haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a few of the freebies you bought. Maybe we'll read together. YAY for BDB!!!! I want This Is What Happy Looks Like so bad! Can't wait for you to read Elle's books too. Yes, have alcohol handy for Groupie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More than meets the ink sounds interesting.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see my wallet being zapped by all of those review books of yours!! I have been watching A Terrible Love, and haven't decided to buy it, yet. I know after your review I will :P LOL Another great week! Enjoy all those awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eep! We're twins. I got This is what happy looks like this week too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet haul Andrea and I look forward to your thoughts on A Terrible Love. The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great book haul Andrea! I see you got Rule. I haven't gotten that one yet, so I can't wait to hear what you think. Every time I see the cover I feel like that guy is looking at me saying, "You know you want me." He's so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul. cool new additions.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so jealous of This Is What Happy Looks Like! I've been seeing it all over the place and I can't wait to check it out because I loved the first book :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very good group of books. My husband likes the BDB books, but I have not had the chance to read them.I am curious to see if you change your mind about the series. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooohhhhhhhhh This Is What Happy Looks Like!!! I have it pre-ordered. I also really want to read Sins & Needles!!! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your 'search term' section, you also get such interesting searches. Mine are always about the same thing each week. I hope you enjoy Dark Lover...I was a bit iffy on it when I started because some things are so exaggerated but once I got into it became a bit addicting,lol.

    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome haul babe!! I got declined for This Is What Happy Looks Like. (what is with her book titles being really long) My copy of Dear Cassie should be here soon!! So excited. I needed a finished copy of it too. I pre-ordered it in Jan. You got so many really great books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A Terrible Love is on my wishlist! I just found it last week but with the move I forgot to buy it. I also did not know that Never Too Far was out already until my sister asked me if I had already read it. A couple of days I go offline and I miss so much! Sins & Needles was awesome. I saw Comfort Food after I read Captive In the Dark. It sounds similar and really good but I can only take so many mind fucks and Captive In the Dark was it for me! (At least until I read Seduced In the Dark).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post