Saturday, March 9, 2013

THE WEEKLY REWIND, #43

THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.


Book Haul

 
 

For Review:

Eve of Chaos (Marked, #3)Always on My Mind (The Sullivans, #8)Picture PerfectOff SidesStealing Home: A Diamonds and Dugouts NovelUnbrokenGiving Up the Ghost (A 13 Shades of Red Novel)Prophecy Girl (Angel Academy, #1)Surrender Your LoveEmancipating Andie


Bought:

Sultry with a Twist (Sultry Springs, #1)In Flight (Up In The Air, #1)Beautiful Goodbye (Beautiful Series, #1)


Gifted:

Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)

  • Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour #3) by Olivia Cunning ~ I already had a copy, but my awesome husband ordered me a copy signed by JACE SEYMOUR. It also included a lovely message from Olivia Cunning, signed bookmarks and a belated Valentine's Day card from Jace! Seriously, my husband is The Best. Not because he bought me something (which, I won't lie, is great), but because he knew how much the book would mean to me, and he made it happen.

Awesome People


Search Term Fun
 
Pretty boring this week. The weirdos have disappointed me.
 
Oh! There was one good one...
  • "bradley cooper hairstyle on others".... lol I love this. The one post I mentioned Bradley Cooper is completely irrelevant to the search term. But, he's a favorite. I loved Bradley Cooper before he was Bradley Cooper. He'll always be Will Tippin to me
 
And then, he found out that Sydney was a SPY and he went on a mission with her! HOT




Blog Rewind


Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read Unbroken, especially after reading your review on GR. That cover is just gorgeous. Prophecy Girl sounds really great too! Signed books are always awesome and that was so sweet of your hubby!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Prophecy Girl, I'm pretty sure I haven't heard of that one. Very nice haul this week and what a sweet hubby you have!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea once again you have some great books in your haul this week! Unbroken and Giving up the Ghost look like interesting reads, so I can't wait to see how you get on with them! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally weird,, but last night I watched Bradley Cooper in the A-Team movie, then today I come visit and lo and behold there is Mr. Sexy all over again!! 0.0 Well, for me it's his body that totally blows me away, and that smile. AWWW, so sweet of your hubs :)
    Surrender Your Love looks awesome, and that back and a** --Total drool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a couple of books in common this week! Great haul girl! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh - Off Sides looks pretty intriguing! I'll have to check that out...
    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh a new Priscilla Glenn book! I really loved Back To You so I definitely want to get my hands on that one. Also I need to get started on that Sylvia Day series, I have the first two books and after reading your reviews I am really excited about them. Damn reading schedule! Great haul, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all of those awesome books!! Dude, totally super sweet of your husband to get you that book signed and stuff. I want to read Unbroken and I am excited for Prophecy Girl. Great haul chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was really awesome of your husband to get you the signed book! Giving Up the Ghost looks like something I might enjoy and Surrender Your Love is just yummy looking, lol.

    Great haul, I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some hot looking reads this week and your hubby sounds like a keeper! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!!! Will Tippin! He will always be Will Tippin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a lot of sexy books! :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bradley Cooper, oh my! Love those pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul. Happy reading! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see Sylvia Day books EVERYWHERE. I haven't much of an urge to read them but I am curious.
    You sure got a load of books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh and I prefer will with buzzed hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awwww, your hubby is sweet! What a thoughtful gift. Off Sides looks good. I’m so excited to read Unbroken, especially after stalking your Goodreads updates. I think I might read it next. I keep seeing Surrender Your Love this week. Looks good. Oh and people keep recommending In Flight to Me. Will wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome book haul. I can't wait to hear what you think, especially about Unbroken. What a nice hubby you have to.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at all of those yummy books! And what an awesome hubby! Aw, I miss Alias. :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post