Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ DOWN LONDON ROAD




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...


Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)Series: On Dublin Street #2
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: NAL
Publication Date: 5/7/13
 
Johanna Walker is used to taking charge. But she’s about to meet someone who will make her lose control....

It has always been up to Johanna to care for her family, particularly her younger brother, Cole. With an absent father and a useless mother, she’s been making decisions based on what’s best for Cole for as long as she can remember. She even determines what men to date by how much they can provide for her brother and her, not on whatever sparks may—or may not—fly.

But with Cameron MacCabe, the attraction is undeniable. The sexy new bartender at work gives her butterflies every time she looks at him. And for once, Jo is tempted to put her needs first. Cam is just as obsessed with getting to know Jo, but her walls are too solid to let him get close enough to even try.

Then Cam moves into the flat below Jo’s, and their blistering connection becomes impossible to ignore. Especially since Cam is determined to uncover all of Jo’s secrets …even if it means taking apart her defenses piece by piece.
 
Why I'm Waiting ~   I was a little late to join the On Dublin Street bandwagon, but I'm here! I'm very curious to read Johanna's book, she was something else in book one. Plus, the cover is gorgeous!
 
 
What are you waiting on? Leave a comment and I'll come check it out!


 
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Very excited for this one as well! It's on my adult book WOW that I have planned!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks hot. Awesome pick.
    new follower.
    MY WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read book one of this series, but I've heard such great things about it. HOT pick! XD
    Arlene @ WinterHaven
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover looks super steamy! I love NA books :) I still haven't read On Dublin Street, but I have it on my Kindle! I'm glad you chose this book, because I didn't even know about it, and now I can add it to my TBR.

    Here's my WOW:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this sounds good. Maybe I should get on that bandwagon, too? ;) Thanks for sharing. =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had book one on my WOW post last week but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. Really excited about it though. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are WoW twins this week! I picked this one too cause I just adored On Dublin Street! Amazing pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this series before, it sounds pretty freaking hot though. Nice choice. Please check out my WoW!

    Thanks,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm actually going to be reviewing the audio for On Dublin Street soon, so I'm late to the party, too. But better late than never, right? Great pick! Thanks for sharing & stopping by my WoW today! Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for this book. I loved On Dublin Street.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, don't feel bad... I'm even later than you because I still haven't read it. I've heard such awesome things though, so I'm sure this one will be equally awesome. :) Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should start this series. Nice pick, Drea.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really missing out on this series, but my son is named Braydon, so....weird and awkward. Wish kindle had an option to "replace all" like Word does!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still haven't jumped on the On Dublin Street band wagon. I really should. I keep hearing that it's really awesome! I like the cover for this one though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teresa has me wanting to read On Dublin Street so badly! I know that once I do, I'll be waiting with both of you for this awesome sounding book! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still haven't had the chance to read On Dublin Street...it'll probably be a while before I get the chance but these books sounds really good. I keep hearing such good things about Dublin.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved Dublin but I really thought this one was going to be about Braden's sister. Oh well this one sounds hot too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is one fucking sexy cover! Sometimes the sexiest ones are the ones that don’t even show much skin. I'm kind of over the topless girls on covers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. An awesome pick Andrea! I loved On Dublin Street so I'm really excited for this one - this is the first time I have seen the smexy cover!! Love it.

    Happy reading :)

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-wow-school-spirits.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post