- Witch and Wizard: The Kiss by James Patterson
- Firebrand (Rebel Angels #1) by Gillian Phillip
- The Charmed Fates (The Charmed Fates #3) by Christine Wenrick
- Demon at My Door by Michelle A. Valentine
- Surrender to Temptation, Part IV: Tempted to Possess by Lauren Jameson
- The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
- Why Can't I Be You? by Allie Larkin
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
- Deceived, Part One: New York by Eve Carter
- Deceived, Part Two: Paris by Eve Carter
- Love Revoluton (Black Cat Records #2) by Michelle Mankin
- Reunion by Elizabeth Aloe
- Rush (Breathless #1) by Maya Banks ~ This was a huge surprise from Lisa at Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Reviews. Lisa also sent me some cool bookmarks for my kids! She's honestly one of the sweetest bloggers out there and one of my best blogging buddies. Go check her out!
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Tor Publishing
- Christine Wenrick
- Michelle A. Valentine
- Intermix (Penguin Imprint)
- Harper Teen
- Plume (Penguin Imprint)
Search Term Fun
- "the indigo spell review" ~ So excited people are finding my blog with this search term. Here's my review.
- "bloodlines the indigo spell spoilers" ~ Nope. My review is spoiler-free. For the entire series!
- "the vincent boys" ~ I have so many posts for this book. Have at it!
- "abbi glines never too far chapter 1" ~ Here's a sneak peek from Abbi's blog.
Reviews: Mercy: A Gargoyle Story by Misty Provencher, Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott, If You Stay (Beautifully Broken #1), Real Men Don't Break Hearts (Real Men #1) by Coleen Kwan, The Next Forever (Pretty Amy #1.5) by Lisa Burstein, Lennon's Jinx by Chris Meyers, Rock the Heart (Black Falcom #1) and Rock the Band (Black Falcon #1.5) by Michelle A. Valentine ~ Chat Review w/Autumn Review
Cover Reveal: Twisted Perfection (Too Far #3) by Abbi Glines
In other news: I am in Florida! For Christmas, my hubby bought me a ticket to Orlando to visit Autumn (Autumn Review). I was so excited! And then I found out that there is a blogger/author event happening on 2/16 in Orlando. I get to meet Katja Millay (squee!), Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines, and some more authors. I will be sure to post about that soon. YAY!
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!