Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...
 
Right of WaySeries: Stand alone
Genre: Contemporary Young Adult
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: 7/9/13
 
 
The road to heartbreak takes a lot of turns.

Here are Peyton and Jace, meeting on vacation. Click! It’s awesome, it’s easy, it’s romantic. This is the real deal.

Unless it isn’t.

Because when you’re in love, you don’t just stop calling one day. And you don’t keep secrets. Or lie. And when your life starts falling apart, you’re supposed to have the other person to lean on.

Here are Peyton and Jace again, broken up but thrown together on a road trip. One of them is lying about the destination. One of them is pretending not to be leaving something behind.

Neither of them is prepared for what’s coming on the road ahead…

 
 
Why I'm Waiting ~ Do I even need to say it?! A mysterious break-up, a road trip, heartache. Yeah, I  am going to be all over this one!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Like the sound of this one! I've read a few road trip books and really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very mysterious indeed. But I have to say it's just not my kind of read. I'd probably be positively suprised if I actually picked it out, though. ;) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great WoW pick Andrea! This book sounds great.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so interesting! I'm dying to know what happened! I would probably wait for reviews though, before I start reading it :)

    What I'm Waiting for This Wednesday
    My Enormous TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove road trip contemporary books! This one sounds amazing :') GREAT pick :)

    My WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds awesome, but in that crush your heart while you are reading kind of way. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and me both!!! I LOVELOVELOVE road trip books! :) Thanks for sharing & stopping by my WoW post! Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good!! I have found a new love for road trip books after reading The Edge of Never.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm SUPER excited for this one too!!! Absolutely LOVE road trips!!! Then add a bit of breakup drama... YES, PLEASE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

  10. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOO!!! I haven't read anything by Lauren Barnholdt, but I do love contemporary standalones! This sounds fabulous! Thank you for choosing this book, because I can't wait to read it now! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, I forgot all about this one! I love the cover and this one sounds like a perfect summer romance book. Hopefully my TBR goes down by the time this one comes out…

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes yes yes! This one sounds so good! I got denied when it was on Edelweiss booooo Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds really good. I am looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks interesting for sure!!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG. I want to know all the secrets to this one! The synopsis really builds up the story. *click* thanks for the new tbr list addition!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post