Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...

The Moon and MoreGenre: Contemporary Young Adult
Publisher: Viking Juvenile
Publication Date: 6/4/13
 
 
 

Emaline works at her family's vacation rental company the summer before she leaves for college. She must confront her values, goals and choices as her relationship with city-boy Theo evolves and she's forced to say goodbye to the beach town where she grew up.
 


 



 



Why I'm Waiting ~ Sarah Dessen. Is there any other reason? I love her books, and I love this cover. I love the transformative journey her heroines always experience. AND...this releases on my BIRTHDAY. Wahoo!


You can preorder The Moon and More at:
Amazon  |  Barnes & Noble 

What are you waiting on this week?
Photobucket
 
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Looooove Sarah Dessen. Cannot wait for this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terrible because I still have not read a Sarah Dessen book. I really must fix that soon. This sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I really must read something by this author! Thanks for the heads up on what sounds like a good one.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Dessen, terrible, right? I really must read one. I always think that because of the pretty covers that the stories would be too pretty and happy for me but I have heard lately that they have their own kind of darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read a Sarah Dessen book yet but I do own Along For The Ride and need to get around to reading that. Thanks so much for sharing! :)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of her books, but hear that they are fantastic. I really love this cover too. Great pick hon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday releases are ALWAYS A must-read! :) This sounds fabulous! I love Sarah Dessen too. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will read anything by Sarah Dessen. Always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope, no other reason needed. :) And yay for birthday releases!!! :) Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors!! I can't wait for this one!! OLD FOLLOWER
    Check out my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another reminder to read more Sarah Dessen books. I used to really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool that this releases on your birthday! I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my WoW

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Sarah Dessen. I think I have read a majority of her books. I know there is one or two I still need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sad to say I've never read Sarah Dessen! Someday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds great! I don't think I have read anything by Sarah Dessen.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Sarah Dessen so much! I would read anything she writes and this one sounds so cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to read that too.

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've recently gotten into her, as you know, and I CANNOT wait for this one to come out!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post