Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...
 
Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2)Series: Night Prince #2
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Avon
Publication Date: 3/26/13
 
 
Dating the Prince of Darkness has its challenges . . .

Leila’s psychic abilities have been failing her, and now she isn’t sure what the future holds. If that weren’t enough, her lover Vlad has been acting distant. Though Leila is a mere mortal, she’s also a modern woman who refuses to accept the cold shoulder treatment forever–especially from the darkly handsome vampire who still won’t admit that he loves her . . .

Like choosing between eternal love and a loveless eternity . . .

Soon circumstances send Leila back to the carnival circuit, where tragedy strikes. And when she finds herself in the crosshairs of a killer who may be closer than she realizes, Leila must decide who to trust– the fiery vampire who arouses her passions like no other or the tortured knight who longs to be more than a friend? With danger stalking her every step of the way, all it takes is one wrong move to damn her for eternity . . .
Why I'm Waiting ~ Yeah...let's just go ahead and pretend that I've already read Once Burned. I have it! Just need to get to it. I'll be ready.


What are you waiting on this week?

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE Jeaniene Frost! I will def have to check this one out :)

    Tabby @Insightful Minds Reviews

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do LOVE Frost, Once Burned didn't do it for me, BUT I do still want to read this one, because I just have to read EVERY book she writes!! Awesome pick!

    I also saw that Jeaniene will be coming out with a new series--Realmwalker falling in the lines of New Adult genre w/paranormal elements. Post below! http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/3443554-exciting-news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh *pets the pretty cover* I keep meaning to read some of these books, but I am a slacker. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yummy!! This looks good!! I haven't read any of her books, but have been wanting to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by this author, but the guy on the cover had me sold at first look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep planning to read this author....and I am very tempted by this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plenty of time to read Once Burned, right? You can do it!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM! Look fantastic! I should look into this series :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a steamy cover!!!!! I will totally have to check this one out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh! I love this author! I haven't kept up with her books in the last two years, but her other books hold a soft spot in my heart.

    Btw, soooo glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read the Kellan Kyle books yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, that cover is mmmmm.. I haven't had a chance to read the first book as yet but hope to get to it before this one is released.

    A great WoW Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaah! I need more Vlad. He's not Bones, but he's as close as we're gonna get. :) Hurry and read Once Burned...it's sooo effing awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eppp this book, Vlad!! I haven't read the first one but man I so want to. Vlad!!! My favorite, after Bones of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this book around a lot lately so it must be good. Great picks. Enjoy.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still need to read the first book but I love Vlad! Can't wait to get to know him better in his series!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love Jeaniene Frost and I have to start this series for sure! Great pick!!

    Here’s My WoW!

    xo
    jaime

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Jeaniene Frost and that man is smoking on the cover! Great pick and good luck with getting to that book if your TBR pile looks anything like mine!
    My WOW pick

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post