Monday, January 28, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY ~ THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.



Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Series: Under the Never Sky #2
Genre: Young Adult Post-Apocalyptic/SciFi
Publisher: Harper Collins
Publication Date: 1/8/13
Format:  Hardcover
Pages: 352
Source: Bought

It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.

My Teaser:

 
  When she saw him, her eyes widened in surprise, but her stride didn't slow and neither did his. He shed his things, dropping them where they fell, and sprinted. Next thing he knew, she slammed into his chest, solid and fragrant in his arms.
  Perry held her against him. "I missed you," he whispered in her ear. He couldn't hold her close enough. "I should never have let you go. I missed you so much."  ~pg. 4-5



I love this book! My review will be up tomorrow.

 

You can purchase at:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository


Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about this book.. I have it - I just need to read it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved this story so much! I hope you do, too, Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I still have yet to read Under the Never Sky. Read a lot of rave reviews. But this teaser sounds so interesting.
    --Jelly My First Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww sounds like a great reunion. I really must read the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this sounds so CUTE! I want to read this book .. like .. now! Ha ha
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this one, too...even more than UtNS, maybe. :) Great teaser, too! Thanks for sharing! Here are my teasers! Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I still need to start this series, I am such a terrible person sometimes. Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I still have to read the first one. I have it, just haven't had the time to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Amy, I still haven't read the first one though I have it on TBR mountain. It sounds excellent but I have too many review books on my pile right now. My teasers this week are from Not Quite Dating by Catherine Bybee and The Last Station Master by S.A.M. Posey. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read UtNS. Ugh. I've heard so many great things about this. I'm glad you're enjoying it too! :) Hope I can get to it soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great teaser. I so want to find the time to read this series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, very intense! I haven't read any books in this series...but perhaps I should!

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea I need to start this series too. That's a nice tease girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to start this series! It sounds like one that I will love and the covers are great but for some reason I just haven't picked them up yet. Great teaser! Definitely makes me want to get into these books

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this book so much :D It is AMAZING! I'm so excited to read the final book in the trilogy and see what else Veronica is going to come up with!!! Great teaser :D

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  16. For the love of teasers everywhere... I've had this one on my shelf but just haven't been in the mood for it. NOW I read this teaser and I'm already rearranging my reading list to fit it in. So much swooooon. I think I had forgotten how much I enjoyed those characters - thanks for the reminder and for stopping by my teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great scene with plenty of emotion. Sounds like a good series.
    My Teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A PREDATORY LENDER.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent teaser! I am going to be reading this soon, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Andrea....I love this book so much! I hope you're enjoying it! Great teaser.

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love that teaser!!! NEED to read this soon!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  21. steeeeeaaaaamy....i LIKE! =) thanks for the teaser!

    Here's my first TT:
    My Teaser Tuesday - Colleen Hoover's Hopeless

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh man! I wish I could drop everything and just read this now! Awesome excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  23. *swoon* I can't wait to start this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post