Saturday, January 19, 2013

THE WEEKLY REWIND, #37

THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.


Book Haul

 
 

For Review:

The Ambassador's DaughterEthan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5)Luck of the Draw (Shamrock falls, #2)Honey RedSweet On You (Laurel Heights, #6)Surrender to Temptation Part III: Tempted to ObeyFocus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)If You StayDented CansKiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)A Little Bit CupidThe Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)



Bought:

Raw BlueThe Next ForeverCandy StoreThe Edge of Never


Gifted:

The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1)




Awesome People


Search Term Fun


  • "down to you sequel" ~ That would be Up to Me. You can find my review here.
  • "onyx lux" ~ I reviewed that back in August. Here's my review.
  • "sheehan-miles" ~ I'm assuming this is a search for Charles Sheehan-Miles? I recently bought Just Remember to Breathe and have Song for Julia up for review. I've heard good stuff.
  • "adaptation amber reese" ~ Good book. I liked Amber and I liked Reese. They were a cute couple! Here's my review.
  • "akiva daughter of smoke and bone" ~ Unff. I'm with you on the Akiva love, whoever you are.
  • "beau vincent" ~ Yes. Just yes. Here's a fun post I did on Beau Vincent. 


Blog Rewind


In other news:

Let's start with the bad. I lost my Kindle Fire last Friday. Or it was stolen. I'm not sure, but either way, it's gone. I held it together really well, you guys. I didn't cry or throw a fit. But after two minutes of my pitiful face and squinching my eyes on a tiny screen, my husband insisted that I buy a new Fire. It arrived Tuesday and we are perfectly happy together. *takes a bow*

Now for the good. The lovely and talented Cindi Madsen included yours truly in her Falling for Her Fiance acknowledgements! I was surprised and honored to be included. PS ~ It's a great book!


Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you got The Indigo Spell! Even though I know mine is coming. I hope it gets here Monday.
    Sorry, I blanked out after The Indigo Spell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Next Forever is one I need to read for sure! Lisa is awesome! I had coffee with her several months ago (with a few other bookish people) Awesome bunch of books this week! I totally would cry if I lost my fire! So yay that you got a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so sorry about you losing your Kindle Fire! I would have been truly heartbroken too, but so glad you've got another one already! Were you able to transfer your books okay from your Amazon account? Well at least you have some great books to cheer you up with! I loved Raw Blue, so can't wait to see how you find it! I too also have a copy of The Next Forever which I can't wait to read and The Edge of Never everyone seems to be reading lately I should get a copy asap! Happy reading Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( *hugs* at least you have a new Kindle now. Sorry about the lost one, though. I probably would have been a little more out of control. And yay for the acknowledgement! I got this book with Luck of the Draw (which I loved, too:) yay) and I'm probably going to read it soon. I need to read The Edge of Never already! Ooooh, you got The Indigo Spell??? I can't wait to devour this baby once I get my copy :) I hope you have fun witl all of these and I'm looking forward to all your reviews. Have a great Sunday, Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I feel your pain over losing the Fire--I would lose my shit if I lost/stolen mine So glad you were able to buy a new one. Maybe the old one will reappear *crosses fingers*

    Love the pretties, hope you enjoy all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG THE INDIGO SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Also I LOVED The Edge of Never. I was so on edge for the last 10% and was about to hunt you down because I'm pretty sure you had said in your review that it had a happy ending and I was in crazy tears and about to hyperventilate to death and then it was all good ;-) Thank goodness! lol I also loved Focus. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Losing the kindle calls for tears! One time I couldn't find my kindle even though I knew it had to still be in the house and I was near tears! LOL I was cussing and throwing things and then it had just slipped under the chair where I couldn't see it and I was like thank whew!!!! But hey at least you got a new one! Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  7. EEEE, so freakin' excited about The Indigo Spell, especially after the way things ended in the previous book! I NEED more Sydrian. <3

    Aww, sorry to hear about your Kindle. That's so lovely of your hubby, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I am so jealous of The Indigo Spell! I cannot wait to read that book. I got Ethan too this week and hopefully I can read it soon. You got so many great sounding books this week. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got The Edge of Never! YAY. Loved that one. Enjoy.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Next Forever looks so good. I'm eager to read The Edge of Never too after all the rave reviews. And I know how much you love Abbi Glines... I just won The Vincent Boys myself and I can't WAIT to read it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If You Stay and The Next Forever look so good. I want to read the Edge of Never too..awesome haul. so many yummy titles! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing haul. Sooooo jealous over The Indigo Spell. Like, oh em gee. You have it on your hands. Lucky gal. Hope that you enjoy it and really looking forward to your review. Happy reading!! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just read a wonderful review for The Ambassador's Daughter, so I hope it's wonderful! I just added my first Bella Andre book to my wish list. Wonderful books, as always. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay that your new Kindle came in so quickly. It totally sucks that your old one is gone though. That's really awesome that you are in the acknowledgements in Falling for Her Fiance! I loved The Next Forever. I hope you enjoy it too!! My review goes up tomorrow for it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got an e-book of The Edge of Never! It sound so good I can't wait to read it :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved, loved, loved The Edge of Never. I have Ethan, Luck of the Draw, If You Stay, Focus, and Kiss Me to and I can't wait to read them, plus all your other's look great. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd totally cry if my e-reader was lost/taken. Glad that there was a silver lining and you got a new one though. :)

    I'm totally jellin over you acquiring Indigo Spell. After reading Golden Lily, I'm totally hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HOLY SHIT WOMAN...YOU GOT INDIGO SPELL!!!!!!! I think I'm going to faint....no seriously....Ghahhh...I can't wait to get my hands on that book and find out more about Adrian and Sydney! I'm also excited for The Edge of Never. I have been hearing amazing things about it, so I can't wait to start. You got so many great sounding books this week. I hope you enjoy them all. :D

    Awesome haul, Andrea! :)

    ~ Maida

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post