Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: MENDED by KIM KARR






 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 



This week's WoW selection is...


Mended (Connections, #3)Series: Connections #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: NAL Trade
Publication Date: 6/3/14

MUSIC HAS THE POWER TO HEAL ALL…BUT NOT ALL BROKEN HEARTS CAN BE MENDED.

Always in control, Xander Wilde considered life on the road to be a perfect fit for him. But when disaster strikes on the Wilde Ones’ latest tour, fate intervenes…and a newly single Ivy Taylor, the only girl he has ever loved, steps back into his life.

After moving past her painful breakup with Xander years ago, Ivy was poised to become the next big name in pop music…when suddenly she withdrew from the limelight—the same day she announced her engagement to her controlling agent, Damon Wolf.

Xander knows he should keep his distance. But once they’re on the road, he can’t resist pursuing her for a second chance. Yet a jealous Damon can’t let her go—and he’s keeping dangerous secrets that could destroy them all.

When the three of them come together, everything falls apart. But if Xander and Ivy can hold tight to the bond that connects them, they just might have a chance at reclaiming the powerful love they thought they had lost forever....
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17413362-mended?from_search=true
 



Why I'm Waiting... I like this series. I wasn't a big fan of Xander's at first, but I bet he has a good story to tell. 

 

So what do you think of my pick? Have you read this series?


 
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Old fan, love the layout!! I really want to check out this series. It looks phenomenal. You are all kinds of awesome. I'm putting your button on my blog.

    Here's my WOW if you'd like to check it out.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on you to spice up WOW post.:))) This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pick. Xander and I don't get along much either, but you can deff tell there is something more to him and I am very curious to find out what that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds good, hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to start this series!!! Lindy and Ria love it!!!

    Great pick! Happy Wednesday! ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mended looks good. great pick :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this series but it sounds wonderful! Great pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this book! I'm guessing it's a companion? I don't know who Xander is but I'm sure he's got an interesting story ;)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of these days Alice! I'll actually get to read the first one

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited to share Xander with everyone!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want Xander's story. He has some issues and I need to understand him better. Bet he turns out to be just as yummy as River. *sigh* River. Love him so much. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, yes! I'm excited for this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Pick!!! I love this series, and can't wait to read Xander's story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds good, Andrea. I've been meaning to pick up a Karr book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have this one and can't wait to read it either. I like Xander and I think I am going to enjoy his story.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post