Monday, April 28, 2014

TEASER TUESDAY: A BEAUTIFUL DISTRACTION by KELSIE LEVERICH





 Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


 
A Beautiful Distraction (Hard Feelings, #3)Series: Hard Feelings #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: NAL Trade
Publication Date: 5/6/14
 
A brand new novel in the New York Times bestselling Hard Feelings series—where nothing’s more dangerous than a bad boy with a broken heart…

First Sergeant Rafe Murano did everything to the extreme. He trained harder, he fought harder, and, unfortunately, he loved harder. And falling for the wrong woman nearly destroyed him.

Home from a deployment, and without his missions to consume him, Murano is ravaged by memories of his heartbreak. So he drinks until he’s numb and drowns himself in meaningless one-night stands. But they only take the edge off…

Until he meets Fallon.

Haunted by her past, Fallon Kelly knows all too well about the desperate desire for an escape. So when she sees the tatted-up bad boy who’s one punch away from a ride in the back of a squad car, she offers a distraction—one that quickly becomes an addiction.

Little does she know, this bad boy can love so hard, it can break her…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18159529-a-beautiful-distraction?from_search=true
 
 
 
My Teaser ~
 
 
  Lifting her hand to his mouth, he carefully and slowly brushed his lips against the inside of her wrist, undulating a shiver that coursed through her entire body. It was as if that thin spot had a direct line to every sensitive, feminine part of her that was begging to come alive.
 "I can do this for you too. I can be your distraction."
 
 
I loved this book! My review posts on Thursday.
 
 
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Great teaser...I really need to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great teaser. This looks like a series I need to try. My teasers this week comes from Royally Lost by Angie Stanton and A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic teaser! I think I need to check this series out, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teaser! Yet another series I need to get started on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! Great choice, Andrea! Thank you for using ABD as your TT! Can't wait to read your review Thursday. =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The teaser looks great, very interesting! I've never heard of this series before, but I'm keeping it in mind for sure!
    Thanks for sharing, here’s mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/teaser-tuesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious Teaser! This is the kind of book I enjoy.
    My Teaser is from A SLIGHT CHANGE OF PLAN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEP! Reading this now and I love it. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This looks really good!

    I hope you can stop by and visit:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/04/teaser-tuesday-42914.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is banging random women REALLY the only way to get over a broken heart? Can't a guy just stress eat sometimes? Fuck! Thanks for sharing though lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I was wondering how this one would be! I really liked the last two books in the series, so I will have to give this one a go since you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy wow! I haven't read Leverich yet...but I'm thinking I need to. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to read this series. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post