Book Haul(click on covers to visit GoodReads page)
For Review Consideration:
Alrighty, review books. Penguin was really good to me this week! Not only did they send me an eARC of Fall From India Place, but a print copy as well. I love this series so hard. And I admit, I squeaked when I opened the package that had Breakable in it. Be on the lookout for my review and giveaway next month! I'm also participating in a blog tour for Mending next month. Can't wait. I've heard good things about June Gray, so was happy to take Arrest. I Want to Hold Your Hand is the second in Marie Force's Green Mountain series; I loved book one. Last is Tanya by Rebecca Rogers-Maher. If you've read The Bridge, then you will most, most definitely want to read this!
For review consideration is Psychos: A White Girls Problems Novel. Apparently the author is a big
deal on social media.
deal on social media.
I purchased too many books this week, but the deals were too good to pass up. I'm continuing the BDB series and Lover Unleashed is up next. I've heard good things about Molly Harper, and How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf seemed like a good place to start. The Mackade Brothers series has been on sale for a few weeks now. Smart Bitches has been featuring the series every week, and it honestly sounds very, very good. Alphas After Dark is $0.99/9 books. I've read Beyond Solitude and it's worth buying for at least that book alone. Rebecca Rogers-Maher's Hurricane Lily is tied to The Bridge and Tanya, so it's a no-brainer.
I only picked up two freebies this week: Seven Sons (which is supposed to be super twisty, so I'm scared) and Beauty and the Best Man. That one was a pre-order, so I was surprised when it popped up.
- Penguin (NAL, Berkley, Intermix)
- Gallery Books
- A Matchless Romance (Aisle Bound #4) by Christi Barth - 5 stars
- Black Dagger Brotherhood (#3-7) by JR Ward - 3-4 stars
- Jaded (Walkers Ford #2) by Anne Calhoun - 3.5 stars
- Beyond Series (#1-4) by Kit Rochas 4-5 stars
- Surrender to Temptation by Lauren Hawkeye - 4 stars
- My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Escape #2) by Chelsea M. Cameron
- The Day He Kissed Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake #3) by Juliana Stone
- Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters
- Dangerously Bound by Eden Bradley
- All You Need is Love (Green Mountain #1) by Marie Force
- Beyond Solitude (Beyond #4.5) by Kit Rocha
Must be 18+ years of age; open to US only)
a Rafflecopter giveaway