Book Haul(click on covers to visit GoodReads page)
I was very excited to get finished copies of Searching for Perfect, Inked Armor and When We Met. I really like all those series, and have them up for review soon. Tamara Morgan is an author I've been planning to read soon, so I snapped up If I Stay off NetGalley when she tweeted about it. This is my third copy of Misunderstandings! So this will be going up for a giveaway. Devil's Game... I got this one last week and am so stinkin' anxious to read it! Same for Nowhere But Here. Just look at that cover!
I can't believe I only bought one book last week. I actually looked around my house like "What is going on here?" But that's a good thing. Lover Reborn has me inching towards being caught up on BDB.
As far as the freebies go, I actually don't get every freebie I see, because they end up sitting unread on my kindle forever. But these all seem like books I'd like, so....
I won Roman Holiday: The Complete Adventures from a blog tour. I actually got this for review recently, but was still happy to have a finished book.
- Gallery Books
- Carina Press
- MLM Media
- Penguin Group
- Atria Books
- Affirmation (Legal Affairs #6) by Sawyer Bennett
- The Story Guy/Snow-Kissed/The Bridge by Mary Ann Rivers, Laura Florand, Rebecca Rogers-Maher
- Make It a Double (Last Call #2) by Sawyer Bennett
- Deep Down (OGs #1) by Elle Aycart
- Nash (Marked Men #3) by Jay Crownover
- Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence #1) by Alessandra Torre
I have extra ARCs of Misunderstandings and When We Met.
Must be 18+ years of age; open US only.