Monday, April 7, 2014

TEASER TUESDAY: ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE by MARIE FORCE



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.

All You Need is Love (Green Mountain #1)Series: Green Mountain #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Berkley
Publication Date: 2/4/14


Hoping to take the magic of the island and move it to the mountains with the Abbot family, purveyors of the odd and hard to find relics of a time long gone by in small-town Vermont. Hope you'll come with me to the Green Mountains! Watch for the first book in the series in early 2014!

The family-run Green Mountain Country Store is cherished by locals as a reminder of simpler times. The Abbott children are determined to keep it that way—but their father has different plans…

When Cameron Murphy heads to Vermont to build a website for a new client, she imagines a more relaxing trip than she gets. After wrecking her car by colliding with the town moose, she meets the most handsome hero she’s ever seen. Unfortunately, her savior, Will Abbott, is also the son of her client—and he wants nothing to do with the new website or the city girl creating it.

For all Will cares, Cameron can march her fancy boots right out of town and out of his family’s business. But he can’t seem to get her out of his head. As his family’s dispute heats up, so does the chemistry between the two, leaving them wondering if simple is better after all—especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/101923-green-mountain


My Teaser


  Cameron didn't want to look at him. She didn't want to share a warm smile with him. She didn't want anything to if with his sweet gruffness or his adorable sexiness. This was a temporary assignment in a place so far from her reality it was hard to believe it was still in the same country. There was absolutely no point in allowing herself to be attracted to Will Abbott, who lived in the alternate universe known as Vermont.




So what do you think? I adored this book! Let me know and I will come check out your teaser.






Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Aw, the cover is adorable and based on the teaser I imagine lots of resistance going on in this book heh. I'm glad you enjoyed and I can't wait for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! Adore this book and these characters. Just got book two and I can't wait to read Hana's story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I don't think she'll succeed in not liking him.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new author and a must have book for me to pick up. Thanks!

    My Teaser: http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.com/?p=4333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have heard good things about this one and I really want to read it. Love the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "the alternate universe known as Vermont." lol

    Good quote Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring All You Need Is Love, Andrea! Let me know (marie@marieforce.com) if you'd like to chat more about the book and the series on your blog. Happy to come by some day. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'd probably keep reading. Vermont does indeed seem a different world to me. Much more settled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Teaser takes place in Maine, and I enjoyed the setting. I think I'd like to spend some time in Vermont too, if only virtually.
    My Teaser is from SNOW FENCE ROAD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover of this one it looks so fun and cute. Love the teaser too :)
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fun read, and I love the cover. Mine: The Widow’s Walk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds to me like Cameron is going to share quite a bit with Will - whether she wants to or not. ;) Great tease, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful teaser, thanks for teasing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks really good! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this "sweet gruffness or his adorable sexiness". Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post