Tuesday, April 22, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: CAROLINA BLUES by VIRGINIA KANTRA




   
 
Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Carolina Blues (Dare Island, #4)Series: Dare Island #4
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Berkley
Publication Date: 10/7/14
 
 
Jack Rossi is Dare Island’s new police chief. The laid-back North Carolina community is just what he needs to recover from a rocky marriage and a big-city police department.  He’s learned his lesson: no more high-profile women or high-pressure jobs. The last thing he wants is an unconventional alt girl rocking his world.

Grad student Lauren Patterson made headlines when she kept a bank robbery from going bad.  She’s fled to Dare Island to clear her head and focus on writing her story. However, sexy Jack Rossi is a distraction that’s too hot to ignore, and it’s igniting an affair too combustible to resist—or quit.

But when their pasts come looking for them, Jack and Lauren find themselves fighting for the future they deserve, whatever the price.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20949468-carolina-blues?from_search=true
 
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting...  I am ridiculously in love with Virginia Kantra's Dare Island series. The stories have a great family, great love stories, and great heart.
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This one seems light a light fun read! The cover is gorgeous.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember your reviews for this series! Definitely sound like good reads. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of this series before now but it does sound intriguing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto! I love this series :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds good plus a pretty cover. hope you get to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I totally FUDGED my comment earlier :0( lol sorry!!! Great pick Love!!! I need to check out these books!! Jack Rossi sounds DE-LISH!!! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked Carolina Man so yeah, I want this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate cops in real life because they give you tickets for speeding in a fecking podunk backwoods area with noone else around!!! But I like sexy book cops. Stupid pecans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds like a really interesting read. I hope you will enjoy it. Great pick, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I'm familiar with this series. I lie the sound of 'Dare Island' though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is new to me! I really like the sound of it though! Thanks for sharing Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great series if it has great family, great love stories, and great heart! Those are the best! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful, this series look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful book cover! I need to check out the Dare Island Series! This sounds so good! Great WOW pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to read these. I swear, they remind me of the Chesapeake Bay Series. I love the covers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post