Book Haul(click on covers to visit GoodReads page)
For Review Consideration:
So. Another week and so many great books. I've been anxiously awaiting A Beautiful Distraction. I read that baby the minute I got it, and I loved it. I'm also excited about Misunderstandings because I adore Tiffany King. Jane's Melody is a book I've seen around, but it wasn't until I got an email from the publicist that I really took notice. I can't wait to read it. I'm a big, big fan of Macy Beckett's, so I can't wait to start her new series. Julie James rocked the DABWAHA tournament, so it was a no-brainer to give It Happened One Wedding a try. Since I Saw You looks super sexy. Burnouts, Geeks, and Jesus Freaks is a book that really grabbed my attention when the author emailed me. I hope to get to it soon.
Warrior's Curse and Daughter of the Gods both look good, and I like the covers.
Snow-Kissed. I loved, loved, loved this novella. It's one of the most beautiful stories I have ever, ever read. Ever. I had to own a print copy. I bought Fault Lines after reading Tanya by Rebecca Rogers-Maher. I love her writing.
I haven't read any of Lauren Blakely's books, but her First Night was free!
- Penguin Group
- My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Escape #2) by Chelsea M. Cameron - 2.5 stars
- The Day He Kissed Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake #3) by Juliana Stone - 3.5 stars
- Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters - 5 stars
- Dangerously Bound by Eden Bradley - 2.5 stars
- All You Need is Love (Green Mountain #1) by Marie Force - 4.5 stars
- Beyond Solitude (Beyond #4.5) by Kit Rocha - 4.5 stars
- Her Best Laid Plans by Cara McKenna
- Hard Time by Cara McKenna
- Torn/Dazed (Connections #2, 2.5) by Kim Karr
- Dash of Peril (Love Undercover #4) by Lori Foster
- Spring Fling/Seduction in the Sun by Lauren Hawkeye
Must be 18+ years of age; open US only.