Book Haul(click on covers to visit GoodReads page)
I know Maisey Yates is an author a lot of romance readers enjoy, so I was excited to see Unbroken. Look at the cover! I can't wait to give it a try. I also received another Yates book, Avenge Me, for the Fifth Avenue Trilogy blog tour hosted by MLM Media. What's cool is the books in the trilogy, Scandalize Me and Expose Me, will release in June, July and August, so not much of a wait. My tour stop is in June. I received a request for Untamed after commenting on Vi's review at Vietbabe. It looks good!
So I bought three books this week, but they were all on sale for $0.99. I've been meaning to get Ready to Fall because Hootie loves it, plus the guy on the cover is wearing plaid. Hot dudes wearing plaid is my kryptonite, y'all! Laura Florand tweeted about An Unsuitable Husband, and her book tweets always get my attention. The hero is a French soccer player! I didn't even realize Nocturnes had released, but when I saw that it was on sale I snatched it up. I really loved the first book, Strings.
There were several tempting freebies this week. Braine at Talk Soup liked The Fallen. Autumn liked Bound. I'm a fan of several of Kendall Ryan's books (Make Me Yours!) and had been meaning to get When I Break. I've also heard good things about Jessie Evans so I got One Wild Night.
- MLM Media
- Affirmation (Legal Affairs #6) by Sawyer Bennett ~ 5 stars
- The Story Guy/Snow-Kissed/The Bridge by Mary Ann Rivers, Laura Florand, Rebecca Rogers-Maher ~ 5 stars
- Deep Down (OGs #1) by Elle Aycart ~ 2 stars
- Nash (Marked Men #3) by Jay Crownover ~ 3.5 stars
- Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence #1) by Alessandra Torre ~ 3 stars
- Tanya by Rebecca Rogers-Maher
- Make it a Double (Last Call #2) by Sawyer Bennett
- A Beautiful Distraction (Hard Feelings #3) by Kelsie Leverich
- Talk Dirty to Me (Plum Orchard #1) by Dakota Cassidy
- Natural Law/Naughty Bits by Joey W. Hill
(covers lead to GoodReads page)