Tuesday, April 8, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: A BEAUTIFUL DISTRACTION by KELSIE LEVERICH


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...
A Beautiful Distraction (Hard Feelings, #3)Series: Hard Feelings #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: NAL Trade
Publication Date: 5/6/14
A brand new novel in the New York Times bestselling Hard Feelings series—where nothing’s more dangerous than a bad boy with a broken heart…

First Sergeant Rafe Murano did everything to the extreme. He trained harder, he fought harder, and, unfortunately, he loved harder. And falling for the wrong woman nearly destroyed him.

Home from a deployment, and without his missions to consume him, Murano is ravaged by memories of his heartbreak. So he drinks until he’s numb and drowns himself in meaningless one-night stands. But they only take the edge off…

Until he meets Fallon.

Haunted by her past, Fallon Kelly knows all too well about the desperate desire for an escape. So when she sees the tatted-up bad boy who’s one punch away from a ride in the back of a squad car, she offers a distraction—one that quickly becomes an addiction.

Little does she know, this bad boy can love so hard, it can break her…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18159529-a-beautiful-distraction?from_search=true

Why I'm Waiting ... Funny enough, the paperback just arrived and I'm reading this right now! I love the Hard Feelings series. The writing is great, the stories are consuming and the covers are gorgeous. I can't wait for Murano's book!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave me a comment, and I will come check out your selection.
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. It sounds really intense, Andrea! I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about this series and have yet to try it. Sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa this one sounds like it will be an engrossing read. Rafe sounds amazing and so does Fallon. Great choice.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is so pretty! I have heard good things about this one, hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Nereyda both love this author! I think I need to get a start on this series asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I should start this series. Seems really interesting. Lovely covers too. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Beautiful Distraction sounds really good!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! No waiting for you! I saw your pic with all your post-it's so I know you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog design is adorable! And I love the cover

    OUT's WOW

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds really good.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this cover! Haven't heard of this series before, but I love tatted-up bad boys =)

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of the other books in this series, but it sounds similar to Jen Frederick's Woodland series which I've enjoyed a lot! Good choice!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh! I am excited for this one too! Yay for more Kelsie Leverich!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the cover and sounds good, hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pick! I am reading this one soon to. I love this cover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you like it. I'm so over the whole "I'm hurting so I'll screw whatever makes a shadow" type of guys. blargg

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great WoW pick! I love this series, and have been looking forward to reading Murano's story!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you know that I haven't read the first book yet and I've had for well over a year. Bad Autumn. This looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post