Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ UNTIL I BREAK by M. LEIGHTON + TEASERS!!







 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
 
Until I BreakCategory/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: M. Leighton Books
Publication Date: 5/13
 
 
"I’m intrigued. Tempted beyond what I’ve ever been before. To know her, to open her up. To break her."

In love, sometimes what you fear most is exactly what you need.

Laura Drake is an author. She writes bestselling paranormal romances that continue to top the charts. She is sharp. She is confident. She is in control.

And she doesn’t exist.

Samantha Jansen is the woman behind the wig, the woman most of the world doesn’t know exists. She is shy. She is insecure. She is nothing like her main character or her alter ego. She is scarred—deeply scarred—by a past she can’t let go of and a present she can’t make peace with.

Samantha’s dreams are consumed by one man, the broken hero from her books. Mason Strait is both her wildest fantasy and her most terrifying nightmare.

When Samantha meets Alec Brand, a corporate consultant, it is as though Mason has come to life. Alec is handsome to a fault, as elegant as he is arrogant, and more intense than any man has a right to be.

Samantha is soon sucked into a world that mirrors the fiction she writes. Just like her main character, Daire Kirby, Samantha finds herself unable to resist the forbidden lure of Alec. And just like Daire, she also finds that she is faced with taking a chance on a man who could either set her free or destroy her.

The scale tilts toward destruction when Samantha finds out that Alec is as much a work of fiction as Mason. And he has scars of his own, scars that could ruin them both.


**This book may be read as a stand-alone, as the story of Alec and Samantha comes to a conclusion in this book**
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting ~ Technically, I already have this book, and plan to start it in a couple days. I'm such a big fan of Michelle and her books. I'm sure Until I Break will be amazing! But in the meantime, enjoy a couple of teasers....



 
 

 


 

 
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I have only read Down to You by M.Leighton & really enjoyed it.. This book sounds great!! Loved the teasers..

    A nice WoW Andrea :-)

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-1st-may-unhinged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! This look looks fantastic! :) I've not read anything by M. Leighton, but I've heard she's an amazing writer.
    Thanks for spotlighting this book. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those teasers yesterday and fell in love with it instantly. Hope I'll have time for it soon! =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was good! Lots of sexual tension. Alec is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started this one last night, and it physically hurt for me to put it down. Love anything by Leighton! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have heard good things about Leighton. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick. Sounds hot!

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read this author yet, but the book sounds great! And those teasers? *sigh* I think I need to meet Alec Brand. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teasers! Really looking forward to this one! Love her books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. whew...*fans self* I...um...I forgot what I was going to say.

    ....oh. right. I'm a fan of M. Leighton's books and somehow this one didn't make it onto my list of books to buy! So THANKS! =)

    My Waiting on Wednesday featuring Alyssa Rose Ivy's The Hazards of Skinny Dipping (via i*Heart*BigBooks)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this cover! So steamy. Looking forward to this one.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES..yes I am waiting on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love M. Leighton! She writes such sexy male characters, and this book likes it's going to be a good one! I can't wait!!!! Love the teasers!!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! I got this in the mail today. I am so excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh great teases! I've heard great things about this author and really want to try her books! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is on my wishlist too, I enjoy her books, great pick my friend I cannot wait to hear what you think. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds so awesome!! I am really looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cover!!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post