Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ THE EDGE OF ALWAYS





Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...


 
The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)Series: The Edge of Never #2
Category/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Hachette Book Group
Publication Date: 11/5/13


He was taking the long road. She was taking the road to nowhere. It just so happened that they led to the same place…

Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to THE EDGE OF NEVER, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they’ll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure—and challenges they never could have anticipated.

Sexy. Daring. Dangerous. THE EDGE OF ALWAYS takes you on a ride you won’t forget .


Why I'm Waiting ~ I loved, loved, loved The Edge of Never. And oh boy, Andrew Parrish! I cannot wait to read this!


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first one! It has been on my kindle wishlist since forever it seems! Good pick :)

    My WOW: http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'm not a fan of contemporary romance, but that cover may have just persuaded me to read this anyway. lol.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this one around alot. I still haven't had the time to read The Edge Of Never, although by now I at least managed to purchase it somewhere along the way. x) Great pick this week! =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for this one!!! And worried too! Their HEA is going to be yanked back :-( But hopefully the new road trip will help them.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the chance to read book one but with a summary and a cover like that I definitely want to read this one. I'll make sure I have both books on my to-read list.. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, why havent I read the first book yet, WHY! I have to get to this soon! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Can't wait for this! She just did an interview on Maryse's blog talking about it and it got me even more excited. LONG wait though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! I still need to read The Edge of Never...guess I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really have to get to The Edge of Never. I am terrible =[

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying to read this one!!! Fabulous pick hon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope to read The Edge of Never very soon! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOO excited for this. The Edge of Never was one of the books that has really stuck with me (and i have a notoriously horrible horrible memory.) =)

    My WOW over at i*Heart*BigBooks

    ReplyDelete
  13. *sigh* I still have to read The Edge of Never…
    I love both of these book covers. Especially this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG - I am dying for this book. I hope it doesn't break my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got The Edge of Never Recently and I'm really excited to read it over the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andrea! The Edge of Never has been on my TBR list since it came out! The sequel looks just as good as the first one did! I love the book cover!

    Here's my WOW:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still need to read the first book in this series! I love the covers <3

    A great WoW pick Andrea! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post