Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ HARD AS IT GETS (HARD INK #1)




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Hard As It Gets (Hard Ink, #1)Series: Hard Ink #1
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Avon
Publication Date: 11/26/13
 
Tall, dark, and lethal...

Trouble just walked into Nicholas Rixey's tattoo parlor. Becca Merritt is warm, sexy, wholesome—pure catnip to a very jaded Nick. He's left his military life behind to become co-owner of Hard Ink Tattoo, but Becca is his ex-commander's daughter. Loyalty won't let him turn her away. Lust has plenty to do with it too.

With her brother presumed kidnapped, Becca needs Nick. She just wasn't expecting to want him so much. As their investigation turns into all-out war with an organized crime ring, only Nick can protect her. And only Becca can heal the scars no one else sees.

Desire is the easy part. Love is as hard as it gets. Good thing Nick is always up for a challenge...

 
Why I'm Waiting...
  1. The man on the cover.
  2. The tattoo on the man on the cover.
  3. The chest and abs belonging to the man on the cover.

Most importantly... Laura Kaye. I love love love her books!

 
Preorder Hard As It Gets at:
Amazon  |  Barnes & Noble  |  Book Depository
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. *SQWEEEEEEEE! NOSEBLEED ATTACK* OH, MAN! Thank you so much to bringing this book to my attention! YES! This is gonna be another hottie heartthrob read for sure!

    My WOW Post
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Military, Tattoos, Love and Lust. I'm sold on this one, girl. Love the pick, thanks for sharing. *goes scribbling to tbr and pre-ordering if possible*
    My WoW, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway running on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot of great things about Laura Kaye's books but i have yet to read any. This sounds like a good one to start with :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sound great Andrea & I love your reasons for wanting it ;) that cover is pretty smexy.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. This looks like one hot book. I love sexy men on the covers of books. I just added this book to my pile.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reasons to want to read the book. Love Laura Kaye too. When I saw this book pop like a couple of months ago I got way too excited. Hot men, tats & Laura Kaye = YES PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I love your reasons why you want to read this one AND I ditto that! *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this sounds like a good one and that cover is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe... your reasons for wanting this book definitely made me giggle. Thanks for the smile first thing in the morning, before my coffee... I needed that!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read anything by Laura Kaye but I have to say that I definitely agree with reasons 1 and 2. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe...love your reasoning. And I concur. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe!! Hot man candy on the cover with awesome tattoo and abs!! Yes please!! I have one of Laura Kaye's books and need to read it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! :) Great pick, Drea.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one is on my TBR for sure! I love your reasons too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a really good book! The cover had me right when I saw it :D Good choice.Here is My WoW

    New GFC follower. Feel free to follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I total agree with your reasons 1, 2, and 3....and I also like her books :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woooo! Look at that cover! Very steamy. Another one I'll have to add to my pile.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowza....HAWT Cover! I love Laura Kay's books

    Here's my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is probably a little too much heat for me, but I hope you enjoy the book! Perhaps when I am less sensitized :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Laura Kaye was my first erotic read with Hearts In Darkness! I love her work and can't wait for this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to agree with your VERY valid reasons for waiting on this one! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lordy Andrea!! *wipes drool off laptop* I'm now waiting for this one, too!!

    Btw, I noticed you're reading Heavy Issues!! Enjoy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post