Saturday, April 13, 2013

THE WEEKLY REWIND, #47: BOOK HAUL AND BLOG RECAP






THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.


Book Haul
 
For Review:
 
Twisted Perfection (Too Far, #3)Breathing His AirAbandon (Possession, #3)Friends & LoversCovetDare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
 

Bought:

Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)Rush MeGoing UnderCut & Run (Cut & Run #1)


 
Got these FREE on Amazon:

My Paper Heart (My Paper Heart, #1)Fight or Flight (Fight or Flight, #1)Against The Wall (Against The Wall #1)Beautiful Mess (Bailey's Boys, #1)InkedMy First, My LastTeasing Trent (The Alexanders, #0.5)Slow Burn (The Fitzgerald Family, #1)Alexis


Gifted or Won:

Rise (Eve, #3)
  • Rise (Eve #3) by Anna Carey ~ 2 copies
  • Pretty Amy bookmarks, from Lisa Burstein
  • Bookmarks from Trisha Wolfe


Thanks to:

 

Blog Rewind



Reviews: Giving Up the Ghost by S.A. Price, The Charmed Fates, by Christine Wenrick, Stealing Home (A Diamonds and Dugouts Novel) by Jennifer Seasons, Winner Bakes All by Sheryl Berk and Carrie Berk, Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally, Second Chance Boyfriend (Drew + Fable #2) by Monica Murphy, More Than Meets the Ink (Bowen #1) by Elle Aycart
 


In other news: 
 
In celebration of the upcoming release of OffLimits, author Sawyer Bennett has put OffSides on sale.
Get it at Amazon.
 
 
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Dare You To sounds so great! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, Andrea! I really like the cover of Abandon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some good lookin' books there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh you got Covet!!! I can't wait to read that! I have Dare You To and can't wait to get to that one either. You got a lot of fabulous books this week. Enjoy hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome week as usual!!! I need to read my copy of Dare You To!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read Dare You To!

    Happy reading this week!

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to get to Twisted Perfection! Enjoy all those sexy books pal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul. Hope you enjoy them all :) for some reason Too Far book #3 seems off compared to the other two, maybe its the hair and darker theme coverart.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Dare You Too sounds so great. I have to read that one soon. Twisted Perfection is sure to be awesome. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Covet and Dare to You. You have so many books here, Andrea!! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOOOOOOOVED Twisted Perfection and Dare You To so freaking much! And I bought Going Under this week too. Excited to read that one. Hope your loving Twisted Perfection and that you get to read Pushing the Limits ad Dare You To soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Covet's cover is so pretty! Man you have had a busy week--and you have a busy week ahead of you, it seems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my lawd! So many books to read. I get overwhelmed for you lol

    I loved Dare You To.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cover for Covet! And I can't wait to get to my copy of Dare You To. Great haul, as usual! :D Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great book haul. I am so excited you got Covet. Can't wait to hear what you think. I just grabbed Inked and Beautiful Mess.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post