Monday, April 8, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY ~ STEALING HOME




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.

Stealing Home: A Diamonds and Dugouts NovelSeries: A Diamonds and Dugouts Novel #1
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Avon Impulse
Publication Date: 4/2/13


Love may be just a game, but the baseball players in Jennifer Seasons' sexy Diamonds and Dugouts series—they're playing for keeps!

Mark Cutter has it all: a lucrative baseball career, fast cars, and faster women—and all thanks to his priceless good luck charm. At least, that's what he thinks before Lorelei Littleton shows up. Next thing he knows, he's waking up alone, the sexy brunette has vanished, and his good luck charm is gone. More than a little curious about the wicked-hot cat burglar and determined to get his property back, Mark's going to track down the thief and make her pay—big time.

Maybe Lorelei feels a tiny bit guilty for stealing Mark's good luck charm, but when it's worth $100,000 and the money could save her niece's life? She's not losing sleep over it … but him? Lorelei can't get the ballplayer with the bad attitude out of her head. And now he's come after her with more than just revenge in his eyes. Lorelei has a choice: turn over the charm and lose the money, or keep it and risk losing everything … including her heart.


My Teasers ~

    Lorelai turned her head and looked over her shoulder at Mark. She shouldn't have. He'd left a light on in the kitchen and it pooled across him, casting his face into beautiful rugged angles. When he began walking toward her with a long, loose-hipped stride, her stomach dipped low and she could practically feeling her knees turning to liquid.
  This was not good.  ~eARC, 7%


   Scowling at him, she opened the door to the sleek car and got in, muttering, "People like you make me sick, you know that?"
  He slid in beside her and ran a hand over the glass-smooth gear shift. "Yeah, we should all be shot. Buckle up, sugar, 'cause it's going to get wild."
  "Up yours, Cutter."
  "I love it when you sweet-talk me."  ~eARC, 65%

 
**This book was sooo good! You can also check out my review of Stealing Home** 
 
 
Purchase Stealing Home at:
 

 
 
 


 
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. I love the cover! This one sounds good, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound intriguing....the snippets left me wondering.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh, love it! It's going onto my tbr, thanks! =) My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually read romances, but the teasers make it sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Beth - sounds like a bit of chemistry there.

    Here's mine: http://writenotereviews.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/teaser-tuesday-five-days/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks for sharing. Definitely have to add this one to my tbr list.

    ai love books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I love that second teaser! Oh this sounds good... off to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teasers! I loved the second one! Thanks for sharing.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser. I love sports romances. I'll have to get this one. Come see my teasers for Furious by Jill Wolfson and Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot! I'll definitely be checking this one out... ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two good teasers. I especially like the dialogue because it sounds real.
    My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF AN INSTINCTIVELY MUTINOUS BABY BOOMER.

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect time of year for baseball romances! This book sounds really good, I'll have to go check it out- Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! That sounds like a fun book. I love sporty stories.

    my TT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teasers -- sounds like a fun read! My teaser: Aunt Dimity: Detective

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teasers. I have a friend who writes YA sports romances. You can find mine at http://spicyromanceconnection.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesdays-april-9th.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teasers! Can't resist the price either.

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This book sounds fun! And those are great teasers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those!! This sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha! Sweet-talk indeed lol :D Remind me again why I haven't heard of this one before?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh fun. They got the banter going!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great teasers. I just went and bought this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post