Monday, April 15, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY ~ THE OTHER FISH IN THE SEA




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.



The Other Fish in the Sea (Grab Your Pole #2)Series: Grab Your Pole #2
Genre: Mature Young Adult Contemporary
Publisher: self-published
Publication Date: Spring 2013


Coming in spring 2013!

Camie and Tristan are back and so are their friends! Dive deeper into the lives of the GYP gang with The Other Fish in the Sea, the second installment in the Grab Your Pole Series by Jenn Cooksey.




My Teasers ~


“Camie, for the love of God, would you please do something about him…I don’t think he’s gone this long and it’s making me nervous...and I’m not very photogenic.”
Tristan took a picture of me this morning that revealed I’m not very photogenic either so I feel for Pete. “Welcome to my world…what you need to do is keep him away from cameras of all kinds and get him to agree to boundaries. He’s pretty good about sticking to them. Well, most of the time. Sometimes. Alright, only occasionally…you know what, Pete? You’re screwed.” 


He played it for me and he's so right... I love it. I'm tearing up again...jeez, he really knows how to tug on my heartstrings. It's so weird that it would be a guy who really doesn't give a shit about anyone of anything who would make me feel so wanted. Not wanted as in physically desired, although he definitely does that, but wanted for just me, you know?

 
 
**This is my FAVORITE series! You can still get book one, Shark Bait for $0.99
 
 
Purchase Shark Bait at
Amazon (only $0.99)  |  Barnes & Noble

 
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. It's weird how some people are not photogenic.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds better every time I get a piece of it. I already got me Shark Bait, and I'm looking forward to dig in! My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a new one to me. I have sympathy for the photos! I like to be behind the camera.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser, thanks for sharing. Enjoy the rest of the book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought the first book in the series the other day. Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate -- I'm totally unphotogenic

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!! Going to dig in to this one soon!!! Just need to finish my current reads!
    Great teases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teasers! I keep seeing the first book around, and I must admit, my curiosity is piqued. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy I am reading this right now! I love Camie and Tristan!! but I have a SUPER MASSIVE crush on Jillian! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the teasers! I just picked up the first book - gonna give this series/author a try

    Here's My TT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just downloaded Shark Bait!! I've been seeing these books everywhere... They sound so fun!! :) Thanks for sharing!! (BTW I totally lol'd while reading your first teaser... ;))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read Shark Bait yet, but I've been wanting to! I'm gonna grab it for $0.99! Thanks Andrea!

    Here's my tease this week from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Apollyon (HERE at i*Heart*BigBooks)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh the teaser! I love it! I love how enthusiastic you are about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't get enough teasers from TOFitS. I'm more than ready for this one to come out! I may even re-read Shark Bait for a 3rd time soon just because I loved it so much.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really want to get to this one! So busy. Loved the first one though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice teaser -- second one that I've seen today from this book. Glad you are enjoying it!

    Here's my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this one on one other blog thus far, and it sounds like a wonderful read. :) Do hope you enjoy it. And glad to hear you enjoy the series!

    I also have a teaser up if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-159.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm going to have to get the first book since you love this series so much!
    Thanks for the teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is such a cute series. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post