Monday, July 8, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY: OFF THE RECORD by SAWYER BENNETT


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.
 

 

 
Series: Off Series #3
Category/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Big Dog Books
Publication Date: 6/11/13
 

The sparks of dislike burn hot, but the sparks of mutual attraction burn even hotter.

Ever Montgomery suffered the ultimate betrayal by the one man who she should have been able to count on for anything. It has left her hurt, jaded and incapable of forming relationships, but it also means that she can spot a liar a mile away. These traits are earning her a reputation as a reporter with a keen nose for a good story and a complete understanding of the extreme power of the written word.

Lincoln Caldwell, is the hot goalie for the New York Rangers. At twenty-four and a rising star, he works hard and he plays even harder. He’s gorgeous and carefree—the ultimate charmer. Ladies fall at his feet and the single life has never been lived the way Linc Caldwell does it.

When Ever publishes an article about Linc containing information that she received off the record, she finds herself on the receiving end of the athelete’s fury. Rather than basking in the glory of exposing Linc as a shameless user of women, she finds herself at his mercy when he demands and receives retribution. Required by her editor to trail Linc for six weeks, Ever is forced to look at the real Linc Caldwell.

And she just might find that she has misjudged him.

 
 
 
 
My Teaser ~

  "So you think I'm tempting, do you?"
  She snorts at my question but gives me a flirty smile. "Of course you're tempting. But I think you're a huge flirt and you think you can flash those dimples and women will just fall at your feet."
  "Now that's just not true," I tell her with mock indignation. "I can also flash my washboard abs or my incredibly large bank account. I'm multi-dimensional."   ~eARC, 13%
 
 
 
Purchase Off the Record at:
   

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I want to sit on Linc's FACE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Love this! I'm a sucker for sports romances! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA that was great! I want to meet these dimples and abs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I think I love him already!! Great teaser babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha adorable teaser! I need to start checking out more new adult books. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Teaser Tue at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, sounds great!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesdays_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this book! :D Hope you're enjoying it, too!

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Teaser Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baaahahaha!!! I love him already!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this book so much! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teaser. This is such a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, he actually sounds a lot like this guy I know that has been trying to get me into his bed for some time now.... trust me, it's tempting, but it's not happening, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heh...love the banter. These books sound like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser!
    "Now that's just not true," I tell her with mock indignation. "I can also flash my washboard abs or my incredibly large bank account. I'm multi-dimensional." --- this was one of my favorite lines, and made me smile really, really big! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute teaser, but don't know that this one would be for me. My teaser: Breakfast at Tiffany’s

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL ;) Awesome Teaser Andrea!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post