Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ ROCK CHICK!




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...


Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)Series: Rock Chick #8
Category/Genre: A League of It's Own
Publication Date: 8/13/13
 
 
Ally Nightingale has secrets. Secrets she doesn't even share with the Rock Chicks. But two men know what she's up to. One has her back. The other has her heart, but he doesn't know it.

As Ally rewinds the last year of her life, she knows two things. One, she’s never going to get what every Rock Chick should have—her own Hot Bunch guy. And two, she’s a Nightingale through and through. She just isn’t sure what to do about that.

But as her secrets are revealed, the men in her life react. Darius Tucker, a lifelong friend, as usual takes her back. Ren Zano, the man she loves, isn’t quite so sure. The Rock Chicks, Hot Bunch and the entire gang at Fortnum’s weigh in, and a Rock Chick Revolution starts brewing.

It’s up to Ally to control it and prove what she knows down to her bones.

She’s a Rock Chick, she deserves her hot guy and she’s going to keep the one she wants…

Because she’s a Nightingale.
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting ~ ROCK CHICK! I am currently devouring this series, hoping to be caught up by the release date. The Rock Chick series, and author Kristen Ashley, are my new favorite book obsession.  If you haven't read this series, you are truly missing out!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this series but if your almost through 7 books it must be good!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! This is the first that I've heard of this series, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of the series before, but how could I have not heard of this series if there are 8 books lol

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of the series before but I haven't read one. I have the first one on my TBR list, though. :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this series but you have me curious! :-)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these sound like so much fun. I havent heard much about this series, but I'll have to check them out. Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Jenn M...if you're working your way up to book 8, these must be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sooooo excited for you, hon! I know how much you like this series and I can't wait for you to read it:) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I see you're reading those Kristen Ashley books! Yah!

    My WOW Post
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to clear my schedule for a Kristen Ashley! I haven't read all her Colorado Mtn series yet and I want to finish that before I pick up this series! Great choice, Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Urgh, totally. You always make me feel like I'm missing out on so many hot series! I guess this will be going on my list again.... damn you :P
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know this series but I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMgosh, this series is ALREADY up to book#8!!! I haven't even read the first one, although I am dying too, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to read me some Kristin Ashley!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have heard amazing things about Kristen Ashley. OMG! So many books, so little time!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us ;)

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have read the first book in the series & enjoyed it. Glad to hear there is another one coming out, guess I need to catch up too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds great. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sold! Going to check these out right now!!!! Thanks for sharing Andrea!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post