Tuesday, May 28, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY



 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
 
Just BreatheCategory/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: 7/13
 
For Savannah Rae, living life without her parents was unimaginable. But being blamed for her first love’s suicide? That destroyed every part of who she was.

Gone were the days of innocence, happiness, and dreams. Now her days simply meant attempting to survive. In her mind, her only means for that was replacing her grief with men, booze and the fast life. And for five years, it worked.

When an opportunity to leave the nightmares of her past in Australia opens up, she takes it. Los Angeles beckons - with hopes of late nights, new beginnings, and the promise of a string of endless men to distract her, she can’t wait to dive in.

One thing she didn’t count on was meeting her match.

In the eyes of outsiders, Tate Connors has it all; the ultimate LA bachelor who is content with his lifestyle of wild nights, women and one night stands. He's Mr. Unpredictable with looks that could destroy any woman with one glance.

The craziness of Los Angeles throws them into the chaotic path of each other. Savannah becomes the perfect game, and Tate becomes the ultimate prey. Lines are crossed, emotions are smashed, and the idea of who they truly are begins to be tangled.

However, one thing will become clear.

They are more alike than either one could ever have imagined.
 
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting ~ I'm a big fan of Australian books. Plus the story sounds pretty intense and I'm all about that right now.
 
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I've been really getting back into my romances lately and this one sounds really good :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your share, looks very intresting!

    http://cpbay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Added to my to-read list :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that sounds dark and emotional and naturally I will have to read it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover! Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Aussie books, too. :) This one sounds like fun, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fantastic!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choice. This sounds interesting!

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh nice one! it does look intense

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don’t know why but I love slutty girls. (That didn’t sound right)
    I guess after reading countless of shy, sweet, perfect, innocent girls it’s nice to read about a bad girl. I can’t wait for this one either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh nice one! I'm excited for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh oh oh! I love Australia (I was there last summer) and I live in Los Angeles. This is a sign I need to read this, I think. :D

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited to read this, I have been following rachel on facebook and twitter, the teasers are great. It has a stunning cover!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh...this one sounds good. Add to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am SO excited about this! The cover/premise looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post