Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ EVERYTHING FOR US



 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Everything For Us (The Bad Boys, #3)Series: The Bad Boys #3
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Berkley Trade
Publication Date: 9/3/13
 
When it comes to passion this hot, it’s all or nothing.

Olivia Townsend’s wealthy cousin Marissa had everything a girl could ask for—a great job, a privileged life, and all the friends she wanted. Or, at least, all the friends money could buy. But one case of mistaken identity has turned her privileged world upside down.

An abduction gone wrong lands her right in the lap of the sexiest, most dangerous man she’s ever met. To Marissa, he’s an enigma, but one to whom she’s irresistibly, inexplicably drawn.

With him comes a new world of freedom and passion, of dark shadows and dangerous secrets, a world where nothing is what it seems—except for the blind passion that Marissa can’t escape—or maybe even survive.
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting.... I heart me some Michelle Leighton. I can't wait to see what happens with Marissa and her Mystery Man!
 
 
The Bad Boys Series
 
Down to YouUp to MeEverything For Us (The Bad Boys, #3)
 
 
 
Preorder Everything for Us at:
 
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. I've not read anything by Michelle Leighton but I love those covers and title names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds great :D thanks for sharing!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis series looks good and sexy! Hope you enjoy this new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this series everywhere and I believe I have the first book on my kindle already! Just need 100 hours in a day now so I have time to read! LOL
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get around to finally reading the first book in this series :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great pick Andrea! I'm excited for this as well :)

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-allegiant-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to look up the first one :)

    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look really good. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book BlogI am

    ReplyDelete
  9. ummmmm.... Yes! This is an amazing choice! I am super excited for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, I'm waiting for this one, as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, clearly I need to get caught up on Bad Boys #1 and #2 :)

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the first two and still haven't read them. I am a total fail!! I will definitely be getting this one though. Maybe I can just marathon read them all in a row. Ha! I wish I had time to do that! Awesome pick babe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice! I can't wait for this either : )

    my WOW and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't read the first two but I need to! Added it to goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these new covers! The second one is my favorite. I keep forgetting that this is the same author as If You Stay. I saw all her other books on Goodreads and they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love M. Leighton! She really knows how to write the best male characters ever! I loved Down to You, but haven't gotten to Up yo Me yet. It's on my Kindle though :) Great pick! You and Autumn always pick awesome smexy books!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have read only the first book in the series but I have the second and the third on my to-read list and I can't wait to get the opportunity to read them. I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YES!!!! I can't wait for this. I heart me some M. Leighton to :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Man, she is just bookin' it on these books, huh? I feel like I've seen a new cover of hers three times in the last two weeks, lol. Need to get on top of this. Sigh... Never enough time :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post