Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ HERE WITHOUT YOU






 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)Series: Between the Lines #4
Category/Genre: MatureYA/NA Contemporary
Publisher: Tammara Webber
Publication Date: 8/6/13
 
Everyone has secrets.
Some are buried so deep, their existence is forgotten.
But a secret never told can turn into a lie.
And in love, a lie is one thing:
Poison.

Here Without You is the fourth, final book in the Between the Lines series, which includes: Between the Lines, Where You Are, and Good For You.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting ... If you've ever read Tammara Webber's books, you're not asking this question. Chances are you've already pre-ordered Here Without You. I love this series so much that I own it in Kindle and print. Between the Lines is a series that is an all-time favorite of mine, along with one of my top two YA book guys, ever in Graham Douglas. But this is Reid's book, and I do love that boy more than I ever imagined possible. I can't wait to find out how his story ends.
 
 
Preorder Here Without You at:

 
Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 

23 comments:

  1. I will definitely need to start this series soon! Sounds fantastic :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this series, but it sounds really good! Great pick :) I'll definitely have to check it out.

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesyesyes!!! I JUST finished the first three books on audio, and gawd, I'm in love with these characters. I don't know why I waited so long, but after reading Easy and adoring it, I knew I had to read more from Tammara Webber. I can't believe how much I love Reid after having despised him in the beginning. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this series on my to-read list, but I really need to move it up towards the top! I adored Easy, and I know I'm going to fall just as hard for this series! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I downloaded the audio of the first book a few months back... I think I may read it next! :) I've heard great things about this series, and I can't wait to jump into it and get to know these characters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to read this series. Maybe now that the final one is coming out I should get all of them so I have them ready for when I can get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea!!!! Awesome WOW :) After I read Easy, I bought this whole series :) I have no time on my hands, so I haven't read it yet! I'm so anxious to read it thought! My TBR stack is huge!!!! I'm going to preorder this ASAP! I love Tammara Webber :) Thanks for sharing friend :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so freaking excited! I love the BTL series so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new Tammara Webber book! I've never heard of this one! I love the cover though - it's like getting a sneak peak into the two people's life. I hope you get to read this one early! :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have got to read this series soon! I loved Easy! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate to say that I haven’t read any of these books yet, which sucks because I know how much other people rave about it. And I loved Easy so I know I would love this too. Just need to find time…

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohah, Emah, Geeah. I cannot WAIT for this one!!! And the kiddo...Ooh, it's gonna be so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No need to even ask...I WANTS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds great. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog]]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read the others in this series. Looks like something I'd like though.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great choice! :-) This series is SO wonderful. Hopefully I'll get totally caught up before this releases! Still on Where You Are. *ducks head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of this one, and I hate to admit it but, I haven't read East, yet!! *GASP* Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really need to start on this series! I absolutely loved Easy by Tammara Webber.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love stories that make you really care for the characters the way you seem to with Graham and Reid! Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really need to start this series! Webber's Easy is one of my favorite NA books so I'm sure I'll enjoy this series too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. People seem to really be loving this series. I believe Rachel read, reviewed and loved the first book in the series. I'll have to see if she's read any of the others yet. Cool pick. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post