Monday, May 13, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY: THE HAZARDS OF SKINNY DIPPING





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.




Category/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Alyssa Rose Ivy
Publication Date: 6/11/13

This isn't a deep book about first loves or self-discovery. If you want a book like that, I'd be happy to recommend one, but I don't have that kind of story to tell. Instead my story is about rash decisions and finding out that your dream guy is bad in bed. It's the story of when I finally went skinny dipping, and how my life was never the same again. Oh, and it's also the story of my freshman year of college and realizing Mr. Right might have been there all along.


My Teaser ~  
 
  "I don't want you to totally drown next year." She shoved a small, pink envelope into my hand. "Here, don't open this until after graduation."
  "But you won't be here. You leave tomorrow."
  She gave me her signature "duh" look. "I'm well aware. Just open it, and do exactly what it says.
  "This kind of feels like the beginning of a YA novel."
  She laughed. "No. Trust me. The contents of this letter are not YA appropriate."   ~eARC, 1%
 
 
 
Hazards releases May 21st, and my review posts on the 16th. Be sure to check it out!
 
 
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I want to read this book so bad! I'll be marking my calendar, so I remember to check out your review on the 21st :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA funny teaser! I've been wanting to read this one :)

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser. I really wanted to read and review this early, but didn't have time to fit it in. I can't wait until it comes out though. I have to get it so it's waiting for me when I'm ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser, I'm adding it to my TBR pile. Check out my teaser @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that teaser. I really want to pick this up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good, I shouldn't have passed on the tour (womp womp) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Thanks for sharing that teaser! Yet another book I can't wait to read. Good thing summer is coming and my kids won't keep my quite as busy...so I can read more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The contents of this letter are not YA appropriate." Sounds like it might be the same for this book, hah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that sounds quite interesting! Love it.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  10. the "not YA appropriate" part made me laugh out loud. Can't wait until its release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read your review! Starting this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds funny! I'll definitely have to check this one out. I'll have to check back to see what you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well now isn't that interesting. Need to read it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm...intriguing. I think I like it already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser! Can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post