Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY



Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...


Fragments (Partials, #2)
Kira Walker has found the cure for RM, but the battle for the survival of humans and Partials is only just beginning. Kira has left East Meadow in a desperate search for clues as to who she is. That the Partials themselves hold the cure for RM in their blood cannot be a coincidence—it must be part of a larger plan, a plan that Kira knows she is a part of, a plan that could save both races. Her allies are Afa Demoux, an unhinged drifter and former employee of ParaGen, and Samm and Heron, the Partials who betrayed her and saved her life, the only ones who know her secret. But can she trust them?

Meanwhile, back on Long Island, what’s left of humanity is gearing up for war with the Partials, and Marcus knows his only hope is to delay them until Kira returns. But Kira’s journey will take her deep into the overgrown wasteland of postapocalyptic America, and they will both discover that their greatest enemy may be one they didn’t even know existed.~From GoodReads


Why I'm Waiting ~ I absolutely loved everything about Partials.  I loved the premise, the characters, the writing. I can't wait to find out what happens next!


Expected publication: February 26th 2013 by Balzer + Bray

27 comments:

  1. I've heard Partials is amazing! It sounds amazing! I must read it!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cover! I will have to read Partials soon!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping to start on the first book very soon; a nice pick!

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-15th-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Partials yet but I've heard great things about it and I would love to give it a try. If I enjoy it I would definitely add this one to my to-read list. Great pick. Thanks for sharing.
    Come check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. I get to and pick up Partials from my library today. So excited, it took me for forever to get it from them.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3024

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes,yes,yes Great choice!! Plus I just love how well both covers match. That's important lol.


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read the first one Andrea! I have it hear sitting on my dresser and I've been anxious to read it. I'm sure I'm going to want to pick this up right after reading it. Great pick. :)

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to get ahold of Partials.

    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember you really enjoying Partials. I still haven't read it yet, but it's definitely on my TBR. Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my WoW post! Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to read Partials. It sounds really good. I really like this cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Choice, Andrea! Istill need to read Partials! Hopefully, I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've yet to read Partials but this series sounds pretty good. I have the Partials but it's buried in my huge TBR pile :D Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed Partials and am anxious to see where Dan Wells is taking this story! Great pick!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another series to add to my mountainous TBR. Sounds good!
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome choice! I really want to read Partials soon. It sounds really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I would have been waiting for this one if my dumb ass would have read partials. I just never got around to it, and wasn't in the mood for it at the time. another gorgeous cover though I see! :o)

    Oh and I know you are missing your man so here you go..

    8==============================================================D <--- you will feel that one all the way up in your eyeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome pick! Partials is sitting on my stack still waiting to be read...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard amazing things about Partials. I hope this one is just as good :)

    My WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks great. I haven't read Partials yet, but I have been wanting to. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't read Partials yet but have heard good things about it. Thanks so much for stopping by my first ever WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't read Partials, but I remember that you loved it. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. YES, YES, YES! I can't wait for this one Andrea! I LOVED the first one so much! The world, the science, the characters...everything. Great pick!
    Our Wow @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uugh!!! Still need to read Partials! Guess I'm in the same boat as you and the book on my site today. :)

    #YourPalVal

    ReplyDelete
  25. I heard that Partials was amazing---never got around to reading it though! Hopefully I will before this one comes out! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah! I'm excited for this one too. I wasn't crazy about Partials, but the ending was so good! I need to know what's going to happen!!! Awesome choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post