Thursday, August 23, 2012

OUR JESS IS GETTING MARRIED



Those of you who "know" me well know that I have a lot of friends through blogging. I adore all of them, but I have become best friends with a three: April, Jessica, and Autumn. April and I formed what we called "The Pod". Then came Jessica, and we added became a family of three. Then Autumn joined us and we've stuck together since.


But now, our sweet Jessica is getting married. Saturday, in fact. For those of you who know Jess, you know exactly why we love her, just how very special she is. Jessica lives in California, which is three-fourths across the country from me and about as far as you can get from April and Autumn. It's driving me crazy to know that we can't be there for our girl. So I wanted to put together something to show Jess how much we love her and how happy we are for her and Robby.




A Message from Autumn







From Andrea



And a lovely letter from April 
My baby girl Jess,

I was going to make you a video telling you all of this, but honestly, I didn't feel like doing my hair and makeup. This isn't because I don't love you, merely because I'm lazy. I cannot believe you are getting married. To think all this time, you were saving yourself for me. lol. Seriously though, over this past year you have become so important to me. I never in a million years, thought I would make the friendships I have through blogging. I'm so fortunate. Even during the apocalypse, when the Internet is not available I will think of you. I'll be picking nuts and berries for dinner while hiding from zombies, and I'll think to myself. I miss those days when I would sit on the couch texting Jess about fudge and vagina's. Ahh, those were the days.

Saturday is it!!!! I'm surprised you're not shitting your pants right now. Or perhaps you are. Best to get it out of your system so you don't mess that dress. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the best day ever. You know if I had the money and time, I wouldn't miss it for the world. You are going to be a beautiful bride and I cannot wait to hear all the details afterward. The pictures!!! can't wait to see those too! I will be thinking of you every second. Don't stress! Its your day, just enjoy it. It will go fast, but you'll always have the memories. I love you so much! Good luck and have a groovy time! haha Love,
Your baby girl April

Jess, I think you know how much we adore you. We hope you and Robby have the happiest day.

11 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I feel like an asshole, I didn't even acknowledge Robby at all. Well, serves the jerk right for stealing her from me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Congrats to Jessica and Robby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love you three SO fucking much for making this for her!!!

    I haven't known Jess for long, but in the last couple months I've come to understand and recognize what you ladies have... Jessica is one of the sweetest, most selfless, hilarious, and giving people I have ever had the good fortune to call friend, and as creepy-stalkerish it would be to do, I'm so tempted to drive my lazy ass out to California so I can crash her wedding and bawl my eyes out at the vision she's sure to be, like I know all of you are dying to do as well.

    And as for Robby, anyone who loves Jess enough to give her up for one of the only days he has to spend with only her just because she wanted to have lunch with a stranger and he knew it would make her happy, well...he's got the right idea.

    There's a lot of give and take in a solid relationship, and there's even more work and dedication to make it a lasting one, and in my heart, I think Jess and Robby have what it takes to make all of that look like a piece of cake. I couldn't more happy for both of them and I wish them all the love, joy, and promise that life has to offer.

    *MWAH* XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my wishes of hapiness to jess and Roby ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome tribute to Jess! Congrats to Jess and Robby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jess and Robby! Hope they have a beautiful day and a wonderful marriage. Love what you ladies did for her on the blog today. :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post