Saturday, August 25, 2012

THE WEEKLY REWIND, #17



THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.

                                                Book Haul




**Warning: Shirtless Men Below. If you don't like hot men, avert your eyes.**
For Review:
Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #3)Until There Was You (Coming Home, #2)Passion BlueMy Boyfriend Merlin (My Merlin, #1)


Bought:

Ta Ta for Now! (Stories About Melissa, #1)Stirring Up TroubleSeducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love, #1)Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1)



Borrowed:
 Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Awesome People
Search Terms
  • Two Tammara Webber searches: "between the lines" and "what happened in easy" - *stares* I'm never ever ever going to tell you what happened in Easy. But you can read my reviews of Between the Lines and Easy. Spoiler- Free!
  • "between the lines book 4 tammara webber"- I'm with ya, buddy. From your lips to Tammara's ears.
  • "what a boy needs" - My favorite Nyrae Dawn book! Here's my review.
  • "abbi glines while it lasts excerpt" - No excerpt, but I have a review.
  • "jennifer alba" - I'm going to go wild and assume you meant Jessica Alba. She was Karina Halle's pick for Jenn Rodriguez in the Lying Season Dream Cast.
This Week's Posts
Giveaways
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!

15 comments:

  1. I LOVED Unravel me :) && Double Time of course :) - I am now, currently, right this second... well after I type this, going to get Seducing Cinderella.

    Happy Reading Love! :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Check out my - Sunday Post! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week!! Jealous you got Unravel Me!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-16-variety-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unravel Me was awesome! Warner OMG! He was super sweet and sexy in this one. Looks like you got all kinds of super smexy books this week!!!!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for Stirring Up Trouble is so cute and I'm excited to see people reading Unravel Me, I really need to read book #1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! We can read Seduction and Snacks together!!!! Can't wait! Bethany is awesome. That's a sweet series. There are no words for DT. Loved it. I need to read Until There Was You too. Looking forward to it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO jealous of Unravel me!!!! I hope you love it. Can't wait to see what you think.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your comments on the search terms cracked me up. From your lips to Tammara's ears-lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lotsa smexy books, Andrea! Love it! And I'm not sure if I'm jealous of Unravel Me or not. On one hand, I really want to read it and might give my left kidney to borrow it from someone, but on the other hand, if I read it early, it means I have that much longer to wait for the next book. o.O Anyway, great haul...hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Avert your eyes" - Haha! You're so funny. It looks like you got a great selection of books although I only really recognize My Boyfriend Merlin. I love just about anything to do with Arthurian Legend. I definitely want to look into Seduction and Snacks "A chocolate covered love story" -- LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super jealous of Unravel Me. I'm dying to get my hands on that one! Enjoy all those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the cover of Passion Blue and Ta Ta for Now. Great book haul, enjoy! =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome books and of course very entertaining vlog. I love watching your vlogs. :) Tons of smexy this week!! Ahhhh Unravel Me!!! Super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOD. How is this the first time I've caught one of your vlogs? You are so cute! And I love your soft voice and your accent! *is flabbergasted* I'm so happy to have watched this and I look forward to the next one. :)

    And um, no need to "warn" anybody about featuring shirtless men. :D

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm still debating wheather or not I like the new covers on Shatter Me & Unravel Me but I still really want to read them. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved Seducing Cinderella, I hope you like it too, Andrea. I'm currently reading Seduction and Snacks and your friend Melissa is right, it's pretty funny! I'm only a little way into it though. I love shirtless men, so please keep posting books that feature them, lol! Great haul Andrea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post