Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Make You Remember by Macy Beckett





   

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...


 
Make You Remember (Dumont Bachelors, #2)Series: Dumont Bachelors #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Signet
Publication Date: 11/4/14
 

Ten years ago, Beau Dumont made the biggest mistake of his life by letting his high school sweetheart, Devyn Mauvais, slip through his fingers. Now the reformed bad boy will stop at nothing to get her back. Even if it means tricking her into taking a job on his family's riverboat, The Belle of the Bayou.
When Devyn's old flame offers her a stint at the boat's day care center, she sees it as a chance to prove she isn’t just the descendant of Louisiana's most infamous voodoo queen. Besides, it beats leading ghost tours around New Orleans. Yet when it comes to Beau, Devyn's all business. She won't give the sweet-talking playboy another chance to break her heart.
But there's no escaping temptation in such close quarters, and Beau won't be satisfied with a few hot nights with the girl he's always loved. As he strives to make Devyn remember the good times, will his passion and heart be enough to regain her trust?

 
 


Why I'm Waiting ~ I have enjoyed every single Macy Beckett book I've read. Make You Mine was so good and I can't wait for Beau and Devyn to reconnect!




 photo AndreaSig_zps3f75055b.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great Andrea! I haven't heard of this series or author before now, thank you for sharing.

    Happy reading - Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good! I love the old flames reunited kind of stories. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good and I remember wanting to pick up this author's books a few times. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read a Macy Beckett book, but I definitely want to pick this one up. I love second chance romances! They are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great, Andrea. I will have to give Beckett a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love a reformed bad boy! This looks really good.

    Our WoW @ Lazy Book Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a sweet romance. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's nice. I have one of hers somewhere around here. I should hunt that down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cover and I'm such a fan of second chance romances :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's not to love about a guy trying to win back her heart? Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post