Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: I Saw Her Standing There by Marie Force






Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




I Saw Her Standing There (Green Mountain, #3)Series: Green Mountain #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Berkley
Publication Date: 11/4/14


GoodReads  |  Amazon  |  B&N

There’s a budding romance on Butler Mountain, but in the hornets’ nest known as the Abbott family, keeping a secret is no easy feat…


Colton Abbott and Lucy Mulvaney have a secret. Colton’s nosy siblings have begun to put the pieces together, but it’s not like Lucy to keep things from those closest to her—especially her best friend, Cameron, who recently moved to Vermont to live with her true love, Will. But Lucy isn’t about to tell Cam she’s having a fling…with Will’s brother.


Flitting between New York and Vermont is exhausting, so Lucy is looking forward to a long weekend with Colton at the Abbott family lake house in Burlington. Too bad Will and Cameron have the same idea, and once Colton and Lucy are caught red-handed (and red-faced), will their clandestine romance lose its appeal or will their secret beginnings be the start of something lasting?





Why I'm Waiting ~ Have you met Colton Abbott? I adore Colton and his anti-social, mountain man ways. I'm excited that Lucy is his lady and am pretty darn excited to read their story!







 photo AndreaSig_zps3f75055b.jpg

13 comments:

  1. Marie Force is one of those authors I keep meaning to try. I'll have to move her up my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kimberly
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's one I still need to give a try. Have heard so many good things about her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started Maid for Love a while ago but haven't finished it yet. This is an author I've been meaning to read more from. Great pick, this is another series I'll have to add to the list!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I still haven't started this series, but I want to! Have I mentioned how much I love these book covers! I want to LIVE THERE. These books remind me so much of Virgin River, which I loved. I have to read them soon. Great pick - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting series. I like the blurb. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to re-read the synopsis because I thought the girl was cheating on Will with her brother. Phew!
    It sounds like a lot of fun and I think I would like it. :)
    Thanks for sharing, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have been meaning to start this series. They just sound so good and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for Contemp Romance. I needed to add some more CR series to my TBR and I'll definitely check this out this series. Great pick!!! =)))

    My WOW Post!
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. New to me but sounds good and hope that you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds great! And since my son is constantly listening to the Beatles, I now have that song stuck in my head! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love Marie Force -- her stories are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the first book and really want to find time for book two! This looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick - I think this was on the list from Berkley for Netgalley - I think I might have to go back and request it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post