Monday, August 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre






  Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.



I Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)Series: 2B Trilogy #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Harlequin HQN
Publication Date: 8/26/14


Nadia Conrad has big dreams, and she's determined to make them come true—for her parents' sake as well as her own. But between maintaining her college scholarship and working at the local day care to support herself, she barely has time to think, let alone date. Then she moves into a new apartment and meets the taciturn yet irresistible guy in 1B….
 Daniel Tyler has grown up too fast. Becoming a single dad at twenty turned his life upside down—and brought him heartache he can't risk again. Now, as he raises his four-year-old son while balancing a full-time construction management job and night classes, a social life is out of the question. The last thing he wants is for four noisy students to move into the apartment upstairs. But one night, Nadia's and Ty's paths cross, and soon they can't stay away from each other.


The timing is all wrong—but love happens when it happens. And you can't know what you truly need until you stand to lose it.



Teaser ~

  When he finally pulled back, he couldn't seem to stop tasting me. Lips, eyelids, cheek, chin, temples. Everywhere, everything, he wanted all of me.
  "Nobody's ever made my dreams come true before," he finally whispered.
  "Then you were due."





 photo AndreaSig_zps3f75055b.jpg

15 comments:

  1. awwwwww! You know how I am about single dads!! UGH! I must read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I was really excited about this book and I tried reading it a few weeks ago. I couldn't get through it. :( is it just me!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of this book and so the teaser you shared!
    Great pick, Andrea :)

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing ever! :)
    I'm curious to see your thoughts on this book, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Karen loved this and we are on the same page when it comes to NA, I hope I like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that's just so sweet. I have seen this one around and it seems like a really interesting read. Great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hooked. I love reading about single dads. Just so sweet.
    Here is mine from Windigo Soul - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/08/19/teaser-tuesdays-76-windigo-soul-by-robert-brumm/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds awesome! I wanna read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww how sweet! I am very curious about this one, looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this one on my list! That is so an aw worthy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww what a cute teaser! I've definitely been seeing this book around, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely teaser, seems like one of my favourite reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really excited to read this, Andrea. Thanks for sharing a great tease!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post