Tuesday, June 24, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: STAY WITH ME (WAIT FOR YOU #3) by J. LYNN



Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 

Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)Series: Wait For You #3
Genre: Contemp Romance
Publisher: William Morrow
Publication Date: 9/23/14


GoodReads



At 21, Calla hasn’t done a lot of things. She’s never been kissed, never seen the ocean, never gone to an amusement park. But growing up, she witnessed some things no child ever should. She still carries the physical and emotional scars of living with a strung-out mother, Mona—secrets she keeps from everyone, including her close circle of college friends.But the safe cocoon Calla has carefully built is shattered when she discovers her mom has stolen her college money and run up a huge credit card debt in her name. Now, Calla has to go back to the small town she thought she'd left behind and clean up her mom’s mess again. Of course, when she arrives at her mother’s bar, Mona is nowhere to be found. Instead, six feet of hotness named Jackson James is pouring drinks and keeping the place humming.Sexy and intense, Jax is in Calla’s business from the moment they meet, giving her a job and helping her search for Mona. And the way he looks at her makes it clear he wants to get horizontal . . . and maybe something more. Before Calla can let him get close, though, she’s got to deal with the pain of the past—and some very bad guys out to mess her up if she doesn’t give them her mom



Why I'm Waiting ~  I'm drawing a blank on this couple...Should I remember one or both of them? I don't really care, because I love this cover and I love this series!






Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I'm drawing a blank, too. Although, I haven't read the 2nd book so maybe that's why. Loved the first one and I've meant to read the second with Cam's sister, but you know how it goes. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love that cover!! <3 JLynn & JLA!! OMG Mona's mom reminds me of Beth's mom from Marry Me For Money by Mia Kayla~~~GRRR I HATED.THAT.DUMB.LADY.SO.HARD. even at the end I was still SMH!! I can't wait to see what you think of this one!!!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful pick Andrea! I absolutely love the cover and this series so I'm super excited to read it as well.

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start this series. It sounds so good. Great pick!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of this series but I've read some fab reviews for it (though the pen name kind of irritates me, especially since they've reduced it to a footnote). Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calla was Teresa's friend in Be With Me.... we haven't met Jax yet =D Love this pick and I am really excited for it... I love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too, me too! hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series too! Can't wait for this one :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on EW the day before yesterday and then when I checked a few hours later it was gone. Anyways, I was also drawing a blank on who the couple is when I saw it, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I thought it was my memory just being really poor.
    It looks good though and I might read it depending on how the reviews go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick!! I still need to read the book before this one, soon!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I haven't read any of Jennifer L. Armentrout's adult novels but everyone seems to love them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the first book but haven't kept up with the series. I do love that cover too though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! Love her books too, whether she writes as J. Lynn or Jennifer L. Armentrout, they're all good :)

    My WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm waiting for this one too! I've really enjoyed this series, and can't wait to read about Calla now that she's all grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome pick! Can't wait for this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only thing that I have read by JA is her Lux series. I loved it and would like to try something of hers in another genre. Great pick.
    What I'm waiting and wishing for...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't read any of her New Adult yet, though heard great things about this series! Should start them at some point, since I loved some of her YA. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another J.Lynn book. When on earth is she writing all of those?! lol Great pick!
    My WoW, and when you hop over, come check out my Two Year Blogoversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post