Monday, June 9, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Imaginary Lines by Allison Parr

 
 
 
 
  Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
 
·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.
 
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.

Imaginary Lines (New York Leopards, #3)Series: New York Leopards #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Carina Press
Publication Date: 4/14/14


GoodReads  |  Amazon  |   B&N

Tamar Rosenfeld has been in love with New York Leopards linebacker Abraham Krasner since they were twelve years old. She'd always considered it destiny that they'd end up together…until Abe was drafted and she professed her feelings in a moment of blind excitement. The sting of his rejection was like nothing she'd ever felt before, and it's nothing she'll ever forget.Older and wiser, Tamar has landed a dream job as a reporter for one of New York's premier athletic websites. Determined to stop being the safe, boring girl she's felt like for most of her life, Tamar makes a list of all the things she wants to do and see in her new city, and Getting Over Abraham is priority number one.But destiny has finally chosen to interfere. Just as Tamar's decided to move on, Abe's realized she's the only woman for him. When he confides the truth, Tamar has to decide if she can put her crush behind her, or take a chance on the very man who's been holding her back all these years.

My Teaser

  I'd forgotten how good he was at always looking me in the eyes when he spoke. "I'm glad you moved to New York."
  "And why's that?"
  "You feel like home."
  Warmth bloomed in my chest, born of nostalgia and truth and familiarity. "You feel like home, too."



Aww...you guys, I really loved this book! My review posts on Friday, so be sure to come back and check it out.



16 comments:

  1. I love that...'You feel like home.' So sweet. Can't wait for your review - yet another book I had not heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...how sweet is that! Great Teaser! Here is mine... http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2014/06/teaser-tuesday-67-jewel-by-amy-ewing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to look for this one. I love sports romances. This week my teasers come from The Quick by Lauren Owen and Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore. I go from Victorian Vampires to futuristic zombies. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teaser, I'll check out your review before I damn it because right now Abe is pissing me off lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You feel like home." <3 I really like your teaser, Andrea, and I'll be sure to come back on Friday to read your review! :)

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really sweet. I do hope they talk about the rejection because you can't just put something like that behind you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing :)
    My Teasers
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a sweet story of second-chance love... just the kind of book I adore.
    My Teaser is from LEAN ON ME.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet! Gahh this sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW! That's so sweet! "You feel like home." *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how romantic! I'm glad you loved this, Andrea!
    Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/teaser-tuesday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is totally a swoony teaser! I can't wait to read your review, Andrea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww wow that was so sweet, thank you for teasing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post