Tuesday, October 22, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ CRUSHED



 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
CrushedCategory/Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: 10/13


I thought I'd left my past behind me: the bullying, the humiliation and the parents who didn't give a shit.


I thought I had it all: Big Man on Campus, Perfect Girlfriend and too many friends to count.


But when she shows up, questioning everything about me...it's only a matter of time before the new life I've built gets crushed.
 
 







Why I'm Waiting ~  Besides that ab-tastic cover?!? I'm very curious to read about a hero who was bullied, and thinks he's left the past behind. I have a feeling this new girl will be quite the challenge.
 
 
 
What do you think about my pick? Leave a comment and I'll be sure to visit your WoW post!



 
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Cover = Amazing.

    That description definitely has me intrigued as well!!

    Great Pick, adding to my to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty interesting. I haven't seen this one before but I really like the sound of it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this before, it sounds like it could be really good! I've never read a book where a guy has been bullied. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though this book sounds too typical, this ab-tastic cover is hard to miss. I cannot wait to see your review for it :) Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sizzling pick. Sounds like an interesting read too. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awesome! That cover is just a perk. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh...great cover! LOL And the blurb sounds exciting. Enjoy! Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woweeee! Awesome pick!! Automatic add on my TBR list ;)

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by My WoW


    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wow! This one looks really interesting! Thank you so much for sharing :)
    SIGNED Copies Giveaway || Crash Into You Review
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pick. This sounds great. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover looks so amazing! Hope you love it!
    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Wow pick! I love the book cover, and the synopsis has me curious. This new girl entering his life sounds like she's going to challenge him :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am adding this because of cover - I haven't even read the blurb.:DDD

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. That IS one ab-tastic cover. Love it! :) And the new girl on the scene sounds intriguing. Hope you love it when you get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven’t heard of this one, but it sounds amazing! I’ll be sure to add it to my TBR pile. Great Pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh coverrrrrr! Wooooo! Ok, and it's from the male POV? Count me IN! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. *wipes off drool* Ooooooh, the MC's that are looking to redeem themselves are some of my favorites! I hadn't heard of this one yet so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cannot stop staring at the cover...lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG 'Ab-tastic' - Love that!! Yep, you had me at the cover. ;) But the blurb definitely has me curious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This does sound good. I'm intrigued. Adding it. AND HELLO VEINS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Doesn't sound good. Totally interested.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post